• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brando's FOR SALE Thread - Hot Toys Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandoloneous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally gave in and decided to sell some stuff. I hate to part with these guys (and gal) and this will be the first time I sell any of my Hot Toys, but I need the space =/

-My eBay user ID is "berzerkerbarrage" and I've been 100% for 6 years with a purple star.

-I include the shipping, but please add the 4% Paypal fee.

-Items are as is with every original part and come with box, never loose unless it's a custom creation. I don't "play" with my stuff often so most have been displayed in a static pose since I've opened them. Any item discrepancies or modifications will be noted.

-I will not hold items, first one to pay seals the deal.

-Once bought, please be patient with me. I won't take a week, but it will be sent within a few days. I currently work nights and need my beauty sleep!

-For now, everything is U.S. ONLY.

-I accept only Paypal.

-I'm open to reasonable offers

-Let me know if you're a stickler for box preservation. If one of my items came with a brown shipper, I'm using that.

-As always, ASK questions if you have any!

SOLD:
HT IM2 Mark IV - eBay ($325)
HT Thor - eBay ($190)
HT IM2 Black Widow - eBay ($300)

Will sell more in the near future...

Last edited:
Re: Brando's FOR SALE Thread - HT Mark IV, Thor, Black Widow

Black Widow pending, but she's still up for grabs. First to pay gets her.

Potential buyer disappeared. Black Widow no longer pending.

Last edited:

Remember, I'm open to offers. Grab'em soon as I'll be putting one if not all on eBay tonight or tomorrow!

Last edited:

Black Widow still available.

Back