• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Doctor Who Outfits by AJ Clothiers for sale 1,2,3,6 and 7 PRICE DROP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scifi67

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
These outfits are very limited and were all hand made by Amy Jones at A.J. Clothiers. Outfits only no bodies, US shipping is $5.00 per outfit will combine shipping for multiple purchases. I will also ship international, quote per location. Please reply here as interested my PM box is full. Lot discount, I'll deduct $25.00 off lot total and free shipping for anyone that buys them all. Prices listed are what I paid.

1st Doctor $50.00
10 button coat, shirt, vest, tie, and pants (straight pin not included, it was a work in progress shot)
jeffs10buttonwho1.jpg
jeffs10buttonwho2.jpg
jeffs10buttonwho3.jpg

2nd Doctor $45.00 SOLD

3rd Doctor $35.00
Black cape with silk like red lining, white shirt with ruffles and tie. Will include Did black Obama suit for +$20.00, I am also selling my head sculpt from Mr. Barlow I
painted details and pictures to follow.
drwhocapea.jpg
drwhocapeb.jpg
drwhocaped.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Doctor Who Outfits for sale 1,2,3,5 and 7

6th Doctor $50.00
Coat, shirt, vest pants and ties (I have the big loopy tie and a bow tie) and watch chain
jeffsbluewho3.jpg
jeffsbluewho1.jpg
jeffsbluewho4.jpg

7th Doctor $50.00
Coat, shirt, vest, pants, tie and watch chain. I also have a working 1/6 umbrella for +20.00 needs customized handle (has a sword with skull handle, Did gestapo figure)
jeffstanwho1.jpg
jeffstanwho2.jpg
jeffstanwho3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Doctor Who Outfits by AJ Clothiers for sale 1,2,3,6 and 7

Here is what they look like all lined up.
picture.php

Last edited:
Back