Commander Shephard PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow, Commander Shephard looks amazing, however many of us play "our Shephard" not the default one, so please include a switch out rebreather helmet for alternate display when it comes to going up for order :1-1:

mass-effect-2-shepard-n7-armor.jpg

It's just a tease image everyone! Who knows what else will be included with it when we finally fully reveal it. :monkey3

-SideshowAlex

Not to hijack the thread, but now that the full piece has been shown at SDCC, and fans have had a chance to absorb and respond to what they have seen, is there any chance that the arms could be adjusted/repositioned on the Shepard PF in order to give a more natural looking pose on the final production piece, as that seems to be the major issue that many (most?) fans have with this piece.

And when everything else about it looks so good and is so well done, in my humble opinion it would be a real shame if a slight pose malfunction held this piece back from being as great as it has the clear potential to be. Or if the final pieces sales suffered because of that, potentially putting into jeopardy any further statue releases from Mass Effect. And Mass Effect has so many fantastic characters and designs that the artisans at Sideshow could have a field day with, I'd hate to see this line fizzle out before it has even scratched the surface.

Some food for thought, I hope. :)

Hello Sideshow,

Besides the PFs, is there any chance of a 1/6th line of poseable Mass Effect figures as well?

I'd love to add them to my 1/6th collection! :)

Thanks.

Back