• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of Hot Toys Iron Man figures for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siningy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Money’s tight and I need to start making some student loan payments so unfortunately I need to sell off some of my most favorite figures. Everything is 100% complete in box, lightly displayed on my shelf for a few weeks and then put back into the box. Other than the figures themselves, pretty much all the accessories have never been removed and the sideshow exclusive items are still sealed in the box. The MKVI and War Machine are missing the shipper boxes but the Secret Project and MKII unleashed both have theirs. I’m basing prices on completed ebay listings but I’m open to reasonable offers. Please don’t low ball me. Shipping is not included. You can also check my ebay feedback here: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=siningwang&ftab=AllFeedback

Couple Gundam and Kubrick items for sale. I’m open to reasonable offers.

Arch Enemy Wing Zero Custom $35
Loose and complete

Arch Enemy Strike Gundam $20
Loose, missing the two beam saber hands but otherwise complete
Gundam MSIA Lot $50

Hot Toys Iron Man MK II Armor Unleashed w/Sideshow exclusive holographic arm $250
DSC_2573.jpg

DOTM Megatron complete with instructions, I weathered his cloak using a black wash $10
DOTM Shockwave complete with instructions $10
DOTM Cyberverse Powerglide $5 complete with instructions
War for Cybertron Bumblebee $15 complete with insturctions
WFC Optimus Prime $15 Complete with instructions
Generations Junkheap $10 complete with instructions
Reveal the Shield Tracks $10 complete with instructions
Reveal the Shield G2 Prime $10 complete with instructions
Generations Scourge $12 complete with instructions
Generations Thunderwing $10 complete with instructions
DSC_2687.jpg

DOTM Cyberverse Ark complete with instructions $10
DOTM Whirl $5 complete with instructions