Premium Format Terminator 1 Premium Format Likeness - What is your opinion??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terminator 1 Premium Format Likeness - What is your opinion??

• Perfect Likeness!

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • I see some likeness but far to be Arnold in Terminator 1

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I see very little likeness of young Arnold in 1984

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Awful likeness

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_8TH_Wonder

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Terminator 1 Premium Format Likeness - What is your opinion??

arnold5.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't think it photographs very well, but it looked pretty good in Brucecampbellschin's video that I saw. I could probably be turned in its favour almost 100% if I had it in person, though in some pics I must confess I do think it looks wonky mouthed. On the other hand the Dutch PF looks dead-on beyond a doubt IMO.

Still, theres no reason to repeatedly try to bring a thread down with bashing posts.

:exactly: I absolutely love this piece - the likeness is 101% to me.

I see the likeness. I see the Terminator. But I still can't say "this is a perfect representation of Arnold from THE TERMINATOR".

So I can't vote.

This is perfect arnold, compare the eyebrowless skulpt with a eyebrowless screencap and ull see. Everyone looks different without eyebrows, common this is a stupid thread. Only people who dont see the likeness are people who dont have the statue. I have the piece and i can say its spot on and seen the movie about 1000 times. I just dont get the bithcing. Now the upcoming Perseus pf that looks nothing Sam Worthington, thats a bad likeness

I REEEEALLLLY dig the expression cuz it's a very hard-to-catch one!
But the most important thing:

terminator.jpg

not associated with PSO image of the Terminator for me.
What's perfect for "Punk" may not be suitable for "Half-biker" :lol

This is perfect arnold, compare the eyebrowless skulpt with a eyebrowless screencap and ull see. Everyone looks different without eyebrows, common this is a stupid thread. Only people who dont see the likeness are people who dont have the statue. I have the piece and i can say its spot on and seen the movie about 1000 times. I just dont get the bithcing. Now the upcoming Perseus pf that looks nothing Sam Worthington, thats a bad likeness

I hate to be a smart@$$ but unless you have that Perseus PF you've just invalidated your own post. In theory, since this is all subjective, someone could say the part in bold right back at you regarding the Perseus one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back