Pinhead Project - Update 6/26 - Fingers crossed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark7612

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I decided to make a thread for just the Pinhead project. I'm still working on finishing the outfit for Pinhead. Below is a teaser pic (very early WIP) of the outfit. When finished, the outfit will be made of black rubber. New pics will be coming soon showing the current progress and more detail.

Also, I will be doing a limited second run on the head sculpt and puzzle box.
PM me for details if you are interested in the head sculpt and puzzle box.

outfit1.jpg

Boxes.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Pinhead Project - Outfit WIP teaser and head sculpt limited 2nd run

I'm interested in second run and outfit if a spot is available.

wow the outfit is looking good. can't wait.

Amazing work...will you plan make another Barker creatures?

Yeah I would be I'n for a head and outfit I diddnt get a head the first time for fear of never getting the outfit togeatger he is a hard one to bash I will be watching closely

I have the head and puzzle box. I would also be in for an outfit.

I'm in, can't wait to see this!

yeap...i got the head and cube...and now i shall get the outfit...:)...will it have any kind of leather parts?

You know I'm in for an outfit, to go along with the amazing head sculpt!!!

Thanks everyone!

Elar - there are deffinately some other cenobites I want to make. It will come down to interest though.

Levit - I am playing around with different ideas for the bottom dress of the outfit. Making it out of leather would be more costly but I also want it to look as good as possible. So, it's really going to depend on how it looks with the top part of the outfit. On that note, if anyone knows where to get thin sheets of leather please let me know :)

Also, to the 2nd run of the head sculpt is starting as of today. Anyone that is interested please PM me for more details on the head and box.

Thanks again everyone!

Looks great!
This is one head sculpt that I would suggest cast in flexible resin... (easier to insert those pins) :D

Looks cool! cant wait to see more :)

Looks great!
This is one head sculpt that I would suggest cast in flexible resin... (easier to insert those pins) :D

That's not a bad idea and I had thought about that but most flexible resin's I found were pricey. I am pre-drilling all of the holes for the pins (included with the head) and pre-drilling the neck. So all everyone needs to do is pop the head on the body and stick the pins in.

Mark

Last edited:

hmmmm...Xeno has peaked my interest about the flexible resin....i may get another headsculpt if mark does this...:)....

@ mark7612 for my job, i had to go to Santa Fe new mexico, while i was there i went into a store called "hobby Lobby" in this particular store they sold all types of small leather filled bags that were prolly waste from jackets and other leather products...i picked up 2 of these forearm sized bags at 4 dollars a pop....the tricky thing is that you just never know what size or type of leather you will get so its a catch 22 with these...anyways...just trying to throw some ideas your way...cause i really want to get this custom done so that i can put up my "scary guys from the 80's" display....:)...now if only i could get a michael myers where i wouldn't have to give a kidney...;-)

Beto is actually selling 11 of his myers sculpts for about 50.00 and their is Caine awsome sculpt bit the list Is full.do you have any plans to do any of the torture tools pinhead uses and has hanging on his outfit?

Last edited:

Thanks for the PM :duff

I'll certainly be in for the 2nd run of heads and this outfit; Pinhead is a must have :rock

do you have any plans to do any of the torture tools pinhead uses and has hanging on his outfit?

Yep! The torture tools will be the last stage of the project. The outfit will have the necessary holes for the rope that holds the tools as well :).
This project started b/c I wanted a 1/6 Pinhead for myself. So I am going for a full completed figure.

I've also been kicking around the idea of a 2nd set of hands with long pins and the little piece of brain coiled around the pin so he can be put in the iconic "Crucifix pose" from part 3.

This will depend on interest in the 2nd set of hands though.

I definitely think at least one set of hands with the gloved pinky and thumb would be needed... possibly a few interchangable ones.

Back