Hot Toys Best Figure to Date?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best HT Figure to Date?

• Total voters

Mamba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Many people (including me) think HT Batman DX09 (Keaton) is the best figure that HT has ever released so far. Others have mentioned Jack Sparrow DX and Superman CR for being the best. Just want to do a quick poll to see who is the best according to the majority.

Classic Pred, the first 1/6 figure I have seen that has proportions almost exact to real life, the thing just looks heads and tails above other figs to me...

For me - it's the Super Predators; Falconer & Tracker, specifically. :lecture

Amazing pieces, not much more to say without waffling. 89 Batman is a beautiful figure - as is CR Superman, Spidey & the Arnolds for that matter, but HT just have so many knock out figures - it's painful to narrow them down. :gah: :lol

Super Preds. :wink1:

Last edited:
From what I have seen, though I am not a fan of the character, Jack Sparrow seems to be mindblowing as far as attention to detail goes.

I have to say Sparrow; the use of mixed media, the attention to the tiniest of details (even on the buttons), and the sheer amount of items gives him the edge I think over Batman and Superman, which are also superior but relatively simple-outfitted figures.

Back