Custom Killzone Helgast bust / helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmpsk8

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I just finished my second custom Helghast helmet. Might sell this one, not sure yet.

The original helmet is from a special edition of Killzone. The hoses disconnect from the head and the helmet lifts off to reveal a secret compartment.

I filled and re-sculpted some areas, molded dents into the dome, added a four-round ammo clip, weathered scarf, grenadier stripe, and hose details.The whole piece has been repainted. Enjoy.

BEFORE:

helghasthelmet_stock.jpg

AFTER:

Helghasthelmetcustompaintfront.jpg

Helghast_helmet_profileR.jpg

Helghast_helmet_profileL.jpg

4.jpg

4_r.jpg

Helghast_helmet_fronttop_r.jpg

Helghasthelmetcustompaintface.jpg

DarkHelmet.jpg

Last edited:
I'll throw up some shots of the other helmet I did sometime soon.

Fantastic work!!!

Will you do this for me?
PM me if you like to sell yours....

Best;
Alex

Here is the first one I did. These we taken before I finished the decal for the helmet or the scarf piece.

Helghast_face_sm.jpg

Killzone_helghast_wallpaper_LG.jpg

Pretty sick, man. I like the blood splatter on the first one you did. Before pics look like a hunk of plastic. After looks like the real deal.

Very Nice, I love 1:1 items that can be used for cosplay or just display!

IIRC, this helmet is like 3/4 or possibly even 1/2 scale.
It's big and looks nice but doesn't and couldn't fit on your head.
That said, he's done amazing work. I was expecting a 1:6th figure but this is even better.

wow that looks awesome! I have one of these and was planning on painting mine myself,great work tho? You thinkin about throwin some LEDs in the eyes? Thatd look pretty sick!

^Thanks man. I am interested in putting in LED eyes, but I've gotta find the right lenses first. I love the current sculpt of the lens, and I don't want to replace it with something flat. It's gotta have a spherical bulge to it. Still looking.

Now, more blood:

Helghasthelmetblood_1.jpg

Helghasthelmetblood_3.jpg

Here's number 3. I'll be putting this one up for sale in another thread soon.

IMG_9752.jpg

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_9739.jpg

IMG_9740.jpg

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9742.jpg

IMG_9750.jpg

IMG_9741.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

Way too big for a 12". This guy is a little larger than 1/2 scale.

Back