How many are having head problems with ht classic predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you having a problem with your ht classic predator head popping off?

• no problems,mines fine

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • yes,my classic has a head problem

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters
Yup . i popped mine off to put the P1's neck trophies on him & the head doesn't go on right

well i haven't popped the head off mine, just posed it up and down and from side to side, mine could do the same way as yours, if i took the head off, so i'm not going to take mine off to find out, i'm just going to leave it alone.

It's very minor on mine. Seems like I actually have to put a little more direct effort into removing it now, so that's a plus. I'm really starting to think it's a normal thing.

It's very minor on mine. Seems like I actually have to put a little more direct effort into removing it now, so that's a plus. I'm really starting to think it's a normal thing.

That's the way mine is a couple twists to tje side by posing sometimes it comes loose but if u shake him upside down it ain't going anywhere

I don't care too much to be honest

Pulled the head off of mine and then I put it back on with no issue. I did use hot water to make sure that the ball went completely into the socket.

Yeah, I haven't selected a poll option mostly because I'm not even sure it's a problem. It's not very frequent anymore and, well, seems like quite a few people have to deal with it to some degree... maybe if there was an in-between option like "On occasion, but generally fine."

My classic pred head is fine so far. Ive tilted it just about every which way and its never came off. Ex version from sideshow,first batch..

I have the only two probs with this head - it's too small and doesn't looks like Classic :lol

I have the only two probs with this head - it's too small and doesn't looks like Classic :lol

To be honest, it looks like P1 the more I look at it, which is quite odd. Not saying this to troll you, I'm completely serious. It's not perfectly spot-on, but there's definitely more of a P1 vibe than there is a CM vibe to it. Trust me, I was as surprised when it hit me as you must be reading this.

Oh, Furyan's post reminded me: I think mine was a "first batch" Ex. from Sideshow. Not sure if they really come in batches, but they definitely shipped him out as soon as they received the initial shipment.

Oh, Furyan's post reminded me: I think mine was a "first batch" Ex. from Sideshow. Not sure if they really come in batches, but they definitely shipped him out as soon as they received the initial shipment.

I think they are all the second batch as the first had different eyes but that was in China only, so for rest of us its first batch. UK sellers wont get theirs in until end of February so who knows if that will be the same as the first batch you guys have.

Just got mine a few days ago -- same issue. Did anyone ever come up with a solution to this?

Just put a light coat of clear nail polish on the ball joint and let it dry overnight, if that isn't enough to make it tighter, just repeat until you get the right amount. Just be sure to let it dry completely before trying to attach the head.

Last edited:
I have two (1 I converted to a P1) and one has the problem but the other doesn't.

Mine had a problem at first, but after going to counseling he's been coming around. He had a rough childhood.

Back