Gwyneth Paltrow custom head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denny kim

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom head of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Photos are not very good~ sorry for it.

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320819960508

Very nice but $100 = ouch!

why ouch? it's a very beautiful headsculpt with a fantastic likeness and you will get a top notch painting-work, that will be better then hot toys!

their painting are phenomenal good, i can't repeat myself enough times :p
this isn't headplay, where you get some low quality headsculpts. this here screams high quality and their work is every cent worth!

why ouch? it's a very beautiful headsculpt with a fantastic likeness and you will get a top notch painting-work, that will be better then hot toys!

their painting are phenomenal good, i can't repeat myself enough times :p
this isn't headplay, where you get some low quality headsculpts. this here screams high quality and their work is every cent worth!

Damn right!

I am not denying the quality of the work but I for one cannot justify $100 on a head sculpt, but that is just me. I would love to be in a position where $100 for a HS isn't a problem, but I'm not.

All that being said, this is still BRILLIANT work and I would love to own one.

I am not denying the quality of the work but I for one cannot justify $100 on a head sculpt, but that is just me. I would love to be in a position where $100 for a HS isn't a problem, but I'm not.

You could always get the unpainted for $55 and paint it yourself.

i know whre you're coming from buddy, i'm also not any rich guy who can throw many dollars out of my window. I too have to save cash for my studies and for some food etc, but you have to look the situation also from the side of the artists. They've sculpted gwyneth now months over months. They can't work for something over months without getting any money for it. Plus they are offering you that brilliant sculpt with a loving paintwork. Seriously when you have one of their headsculpts in hand, you can see with how much love everything is done. I got a custom head repainted by them and i'm still in awe with it, it's just phenomenal and you only can understand it, when you have it in hand. That said, if you look over here of how much artists are charging for painting-commissions, you will see that everyone is charging like $60-70 only for the painting. And here you're getting the headsculpt with a brilliant likeness plus a beautiful paintjob for $100. I think this is more then a fair price of what you're getting here.

Very cool! :rock

Yeah, for a custom sculpted head with a paint app this nice $100 is about right. And I do have to say that is one of the nicest paint jobs I've seen.

You can get an unpainted on ebay and paint it yourself. I painted this one. I went with the red haired look of the first movie.

img1259qy.jpg

img1260o.jpg

img1266ny.jpg

img1265k.jpg

img1268b.jpg

Wish I'd seen their painted version first, it would have been easier to match skin tones and eye color.

Last edited:
You can get an unpainted on ebay and paint it yourself. I painted this one. I went with the red haired look of the first movie.

img1259qy.jpg

img1260o.jpg

img1266ny.jpg

img1265k.jpg

img1268b.jpg

Wish I'd seen their painted version first, it would have been easier to match skin tones and eye color.

I would like to see close up pics of that Potman from Thor
where does that head come from?

It's a modified head play sculpt with a wig and a partially repainted head. I'm posting from my phone, so when I get home I'll try to post pics later

I would like to see close up pics of that Potman from Thor
where does that head come from?

Jane is the head play sculpt with a little extra paint work. I dremeled the back bun off the back of the skull and glued on a wig. The body is a Ht Sarah Connor with a different set of arms.

img0917ibp.jpg

img0918hd.jpg

img1270jc.jpg

img1273v.jpg

Why such harshness over HeadPlay? I think they make great looking headculpts at great prices. Without them I would have never had the opportunity to bash a Sammo Hung. HeadPlay all the way!

i know whre you're coming from buddy, i'm also not any rich guy who can throw many dollars out of my window. I too have to save cash for my studies and for some food etc, but you have to look the situation also from the side of the artists. They've sculpted gwyneth now months over months. They can't work for something over months without getting any money for it. Plus they are offering you that brilliant sculpt with a loving paintwork. Seriously when you have one of their headsculpts in hand, you can see with how much love everything is done. I got a custom head repainted by them and i'm still in awe with it, it's just phenomenal and you only can understand it, when you have it in hand. That said, if you look over here of how much artists are charging for painting-commissions, you will see that everyone is charging like $60-70 only for the painting. And here you're getting the headsculpt with a brilliant likeness plus a beautiful paintjob for $100. I think this is more then a fair price of what you're getting here.

Agreed. Everyone is spoiled by Headplay, whose stuff is mass produced in China by slave laborers. Same could be said for Hot Toys.

Sculpt is beautiful. Stuff like this takes time, talent and effort.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back