• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

True Type TTM20 $65

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Please paypal only, add 3% please. No gift payments. US and Canada ONLY. Please serious buyers only. MAKE OFFERS!!

Used Hot Toys TTM20 body, I tried to use it to make a custom Vader. Put it back in box, what you see is what you get, I can send it without box to save money. There is a slight discoloration on back of one arm and on adams apple, it was like that when I bought it. One shoulder joint moves up and down easily and arms swivel easy at sholder "ball" as well, again it was like that when I bought it new. asking $65 shipped in the USA.

IMG_0298-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0301.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0299-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0300.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: Lot's of different stuff and odd stuff for sale..please LOOK!

BIG BOX OF BROKEN CRAP!! Dragon, Marmit, Sideshow, Hasbro body parts. I was cleaning up my parts bin and came across these. Many of these are broken and a bit beat up,some have screw driver marks where they were taken apart and pit back together, maybe someone can use these as spare parts, asking $25, covers shipping in US.

Dragon --African American is fine except his feet are broken.

BBI-? --Has broken arms at biceps, only one arm. Joints and all else are tight.
21 st Century--mashed together, parts have screwdriver marks and holes where pieces were opened.
Marmit--Neck was broken and repaired with magic sculpt, Right leg broke at hip and has been repaired, rather poorly.
Sideshow Buck-- fine except legs cut off
Sideshow Buck--Bottom half only
Hasbro Joe-- just a ****show!
photo-4-3-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] [/IMG]

I have a Screamin/Kaiyodo Darth Vader set that I never assembled for sale. These are great for making custom Vaders. Asking $40 shipped in the US.

IMG_0435.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Willing to trade for a Sideshow Luke Stormtrooper Belt and accessories. PM me.[/B]

Last edited:

Sideshow buck body-$15 shipped in USA
IMG_1494.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

VHS collectors edition of the Phantom Menace from 2000-includes film cell of ship landing on Coruscant and Qui Gon saber keychain $15 shipped
IMG_4826.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4827.jpg
[/IMG]
Soprano’s Beer glasses- One side reads Soprano’s, the other Bada Bing-$25 shipped

G.I. Joe Medic set-SOLD

Last edited:

Bump to the top! Added Beatles and Peanuts Pint Glasses.

Re: Darthrazz getting out of the hobby sale! PRICES LOWERED TODAY ONLY!!

These prices are insane!!

M.

Re: Darthrazz getting out of the hobby sale! DVD'S and BluRays, LOTR STAR WARS etc

Bump to Top still some good DVDS available.

Back