The Sega Alien figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AL(|)EN COLLECTOR

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying this piece and I was wondering what these usually sell for? Or if you have this piece how much did you buy it for? I searched Ebay completed listings but nothing relevant came up.

It is the brown variant.

SEGA_ALIEN_HG.JPG

SEGA_ALIEN_HG2.jpg

I bought mine for $20.

But, that was years ago, when they first came out.

I've seen them go for as high as $50.

(intersting fact: These were first sold as prizes in those crane machines in Japan. Gotta love the Japanese.)

Here's mine:

tt.jpg

Thanks mate. He was gonna sell it for $48 plus $20 postage so it will work out to about £45.

I bought mine for $20.

But, that was years ago, when they first came out.

I've seen them go for as high as $50.

(intersting fact: These were first sold as prizes in those crane machines in Japan. Gotta love the Japanese.)

Here's mine:

tt.jpg

Anyone knows where can I buy one of these now ? Or any one interested in selling one of these ? I am looking to buy a couple or three of them, but one will be a good start.

image.jpg
It's about 12" tall I think...mines put away, but here is a comparison to the marmit 23", the Roswell, and medicom among a couple others

And another
image.jpg
Oh yeah....12" next to medicom rah and shorter than hot toys 1/6

Got it. Got my hand on one Sega Alien Kit finally. I am over the moon now. Still haven't taken it out of the packet :)

Attachments

• 20150427_172219.jpg
    20150427_172219.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 160
It's from SOTA (State of the Art) Toys apparently. I used to have the egg one a long time ago. I think there are 3 different designs.

Open open open open open open open open open-------

Yes a part of my heart is saying the same. So I will do it soon indeed, may be by coming week when I have a couple of days off from work :). Still can't believe I got lucky enough to get this highly elusive gem :clap:

Thanks..
It also has "SEGA 2004" on the back and bottom...couldn't find any on ebay.

I am pretty sure It was developed by xplus for sega I don't know where SOTA comes in....I actually have a hand painted sample for the one with the egg

There's 3 I think, the doorway, this one ( against the wall) , the egg one ...don't remember if there was a fourth

Yes a part of my heart is saying the same. So I will do it soon indeed, may be by coming week when I have a couple of days off from work :). Still can't believe I got lucky enough to get this highly elusive gem :clap:

Do u mind me asking how much you found it for...?

I got it for $51.

That's a great deal considering when it came out--
it was originally a sega ufo catcher prize...the price I paid was about 20 bucks here in the u.s., but it was years ago...more than 10 years ago

Back