Action Figure OOTD Leatherface- TCM The Beginning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of the Darkness

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Well, I've been lurking about for a bit and I've been thinking... maybe it's time for me to creep out of the shadows and live up to the name. I'm working on a few things right now but I basically wanted to introduce myself and figured I'd share something that has been done. This one has been on the shelf for months, the only thing he's missing is his tie.

I made the chainsaw and meat hook from scratch. They've got real metal parts. His mask is real leather, his pockets are functional. He is fully poseable- you can even style his hair! His shirt and apron are hand-sewn, and his hair was also applied painstakingly by hand. He's painted with acrylics and then sealed. He can stand alone or on his base (similar to the base shown here- his is same kind only no Jason logo). His body was an old G.I.Joe I believe. The black box is from something else, it clips onto the base and makes chainsaw noises and screams.

Back