1/6 custom Cade Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well another one of my projects that probably won’t get finished. LOL. This one is pretty close to being done. Just waiting on the head to be done.

CadeSkywalker.jpg
cade_skywalker.png

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Thanks for the positive feedback; BlindVoyeur is doing the hair for me. I think it will come out looking good.

cade.jpg

AWESOME CHOICE FOR THE HEAD!
The armor looks perfect as well. Is that the sideshow Cobra commander Trenchcoat?
Is the armor one piece, or is it articulated?
If it's NOT articulated, and you want to articulate the armor, making it articlated would be VERY simple.

Yes that’s Cobras' coat, I moded it a little. The armor is 4 pieces, I hot glued it together. I was going to make it articulate, but it was easier to make it one piece I got lazy. I still have to make the back plate and shoulder straps. Then paint it. A lot of work but its something I can do when I'm at work and I have down time. Keeps me out of trouble.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Yes that’s Cobras' coat, I moded it a little. The armor is 4 pieces, I hot glued it together. I was going to make it articulate, but it was easier to make it one piece I got lazy. I still have to make the back plate and shoulder straps. Then paint it. A lot of work but its something I can do when I'm at work and I have down time. Keeps me out of trouble.

Wow, this is coming along nicely, the head looks great and the hair looks pretty good, don't forget to post shots when it's all done.

WOW!! That's looking great! The chest armor is very spot-on and well crafted. Boots and suit look good too. I think that head will be a great match for Cade and I can't wait to see the hair!

yeah those would look nice...

Hey Lopie,
What are you going to do for his lightsaber?

I looked up the images of his saber and it looks like Vader’s. I used Medi Vader for parts so I guess I have a saber now. As for the gloves I can't see the pic at work for some reason, but I’ll look at it when I get home.

Hey Snow I got a lot done with the Throne at work today I'll post some pics tonight. And As for the cast the head my pressure pot broke but I got another one coming in a few days.

Great job as always LOPIE!! What is the armor made of?

Your going laugh, but I used a urinal bowl. The bowel is made of hard plastic and it had the right bends. My wife thought I was crazy when I told her what I was up to. I'm now crowned as the Mcgiver of Piss and ^^^^ that’s the name she gave me. I used a trash can to build the Throne. You can save a lot of money using stuff around the house or work.

Last edited:
Holy c**p!! =) Did you bend the plastic? That was great idea. I'm going to start looking around the house for some materials.:lol Don't worry LOPIE, I think we all do it and our wives all say the same thing....What are you doing now.....you are going to use that for what?!?!?:wacky

Oww tell me about it!! They just shake their heads and give you that look when yet another plastic dolly arrives in the post!!!!

Back