Amnur's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amnur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've been away from this forum for a long time, but I'm back.
I've been very busy with my actual work, and I hadn't the time that I want to keep going with my customs.
Well, these are my "new" headsculpts...one of them some of you have already heard about.
Well here they are:
(I will not say who they are; It's up to you guys, to say who they looks like....)

Sorry for the punisher body...It's the best that I had...
DSC02219.jpg

DSC02218.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

I need to find a way to shrink this dude...
DSC02232.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

This guy also has a big head :banghead
I have abandoned... I've give up...
DSC02225.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

Also, I'm doing a headsculpt of a girl, I'll post here when I finish her...
Well that's it.
:rock

Last edited:
Jean Reno and Liam Neeson look amazing and your Jackman looks much better than what HT could offer! Great stuff!

Ryu/Thurd/Lobox42
Thank you all guys! It's really rewarding to me receive so positives replies!
Melonjames - Yeah I can recast them. But I want to rework some aspects of Jean, like his hair, and want to shrink a little the head of Liam.

Venom - For which character do you want him?

Yeah, the sculpey have cracked a lot on Jean and Liam, you can see on the pics. When it cracks it cracks badly....

Those sculpts are amazing! You have some serious talent.:clap

What other sculpts do you plan on creating?

I REAAAAALLLY want a cast of the Neeson please. :pray:
If you want to sell it please let me know. :D
Awesome job on all of them.

die - I'm accepting suggestions cause I have no idea of what to do next. I just planning to resize the Liam head, and rework the hair of Jean. Oh yeah, finish that lady that I'm sculpting.
uscmhicks - I just need to resize him....

Last edited:
Hugh jackman is great, maybe if you recast them it will be my chance to build a wolverine but the truth is that one with a rage expression it would kick a$$!!!
and is what i am looking for

Hey Jim. To be honest I've left the wolverine project behind. But I can give a try making him with this angry face. I'll let you know.

That will be great...i didnt buy hot toys wolerine because i didn't like the portrait and i coundt see hugh jakman in it

Back