Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I laughed...I mean...another female???:lol

You should sign up for the Sideshow Facebook. This was posted hours ago....

Sideshow Collectibles: It's newsletter night tonight! Be sure to log in to read it as soon as it's published (normally around 6 PM Pacific Time on Thursday evenings)... some great Pre-Orders will be available, as well as a few new Previews from Marvel, Aliens & more!

What I am wondering is what artist the Elektra is based off of? They normally say if it was Adam Hughes right away?

Okay first off I have been a huge fan of Sideshow's Marvel line but this is the last straw. Total and utter BULL^^^^^. What universe are the decision makers at Sideshow living in. TWO ^^^^ing Electras before Daredevil!!!!!!! Are you for real? This latest female announcment along with the Brooke, AH and Cho line are the death nail in a disasterous year for Marvel fans. WTF.

Okay first off I have been a huge fan of Sideshow's Marvel line but this is the last straw. Totla and utter BULL^^^^^. What universe are the decision makers at Sideshow living in. TWO ^^^^ing Electras before Daredevil!!!!!!! Are you for real? This latest female announcment along with the Brooke, AH and Cho line are the death nail in a disasterous year for Marvel fans. WTF.

someone needs some chorizo in their life :lol

Back