Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4940

060508hb201mm6.jpg

I will try to get this for sure. I missed out on the 1st one, so this one will be mine!

might order it. The first one was really good.

pass... however, i wouldn't mind the Prince Nuada done in PF.
~~i just realized its Nomak from Blade II.... so he and Ron have some history.

I think this one will be better than the first in every way. I am already liking the material used for the coat.

Looks like a great sculpt but I can't imagine what would make me want this more than my original. Though I'm sure it's value just took a hit.

So does SS plan on releasing anything new from HB2? Or are we just going to get rehashes of everything they did from the first movie? :rolleyes:

Looks like a great sculpt but I can't imagine what would make me want this more than my original. Though I'm sure it's value just took a hit.

So does SS plan on releasing anything new from HB2? Or are we just going to get rehashes of everything they did from the first movie? :rolleyes:

good excuse to hit it with a headset & get money back to buy this one :lol

Well, if the exclusive comes with both the Samaritan and Big Baby, I'll be ordering.

Last edited:
oh...looks like he is crutching down this time around

...hopefully holding Big Baby !!! :rock

So far, I like what I see. I also missed out on the first PF but this one will more than make up for it.

Sideshow was not hesistant to show the face for this preview so most likely it will be good

Back