quadcent's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
just starting to get things out of boxes, need better displays. but i thought i'd start posting a little bit here and there.

i just got tired of everything in boxes and wanted to start enjoying them.:peace

296hcav.jpg

1e76ud.jpg

207qnnt.jpg

mw9keg.jpg

23vduab.jpg

30ml7yq.jpg

Last edited:
QUADCENT, how do you stack up the pitures one on top the other? like the one show here vertically. My is horizontally i dont like that and only 5 pictures allow.

i'm not sure what your asking other that, i just keep a couple of windows open, then i just copy and paste until i'm finished the post i want, then i post reply when i've added all the pics that i want.
at least that's how i do it, and i am by no means an expert at this, it's only my second time posting pics:lol

awsome quadcent !!

nice collection man !! got to love those cabinets from JWSK.
Great cabinets for a Great price.

yeah i like them. just wish they were about 3-4" deeper, but for width they're nice, they don't look as crowded as the detolf type. plus you can customize the shelf hieght. on mine i drilled new holes, so that instead of 4 total shelves, i only have 3. gives alot more head room, and enough space for three pf's instead of just 2.

i'm kinda a spidey freak. and as you can tell i'm still working on the basement, i'd say it's 90-95% done, just all the little ^^^^ takes so long.:lol

28v8vhe.jpg

110gphi.jpg

this guy is one of my faves

el67f4.jpg

14cazwy.jpg

jszv9c.jpg

Last edited:
'hanging wires' for light display purposes... I have same problem. My lower shelves don't get the light they deserve. When you figure out a good solution, let me know. Good stuff by the way.

How much of you collection is on display here? I'm guessing you got a few more pieces...

Love it. All 3 versions of that Spidey... too much! Bravo!

'hanging wires' for light display purposes... I have same problem. My lower shelves don't get the light they deserve. When you figure out a good solution, let me know. Good stuff by the way.

How much of you collection is on display here? I'm guessing you got a few more pieces...

oh man, i really couldn't tell. i've got alot of stuff put away that i've forgot about:lol, though most of that is lotr related, since that was what i first started collecting.
as for lighting, i'm playing with led's and making custom strips that would go in front and below each statue, and incased or fastened to some aluminum stripping. that way the lights won't be visable but still illuminate the statue.
i've got some set up for my lsb's, just not wired in yet. i'll post some pics later.

I picked up some LED POS at home depot and it barely lit the first shelf, let alone the 4 other below. I'm still skeptical of LED's, especially when you need to run wires throughout the curio. I was thinkng about getting some Halogen spotlights external to the peices to high light each shelf.

Edit: Vote Added bro.

I picked up some LED POS at home depot and it barely lit the first shelf, let alone the 4 other below. I'm still skeptical of LED's, especially when you need to run wires throughout the curio. I was thinkng about getting some Halogen spotlights external to the peices to high light each shelf.

Edit: Vote Added bro.

yeah wires are a concern for me also, i'm looking at when i get my custom shelfs done, at running wiring down the front supports, then have lights fastened onto them, that way it would hide the wires. i purchased a light fixture from ikea, not sure which one it was, but if your ever in there, it's the one that looks like doc ock's tenticals. well i took it all apart and each light can be removed and screwed onto a pole or square tubing. when finished the light can be bent to any desired position to spotlight the desired statue.

it's a little out there (crazy) but i like to do things different.:lol

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/30092475

Hey Doug finally get to see some of your collection. Nice stuff you have there so far speacially the spiderman PF'S and the Magdalena anyways keep posting.

ok here is my ever growing lsb collection located in my sons room:horror:lol, they display rather nicely in billy shelves from ikea. the hulk is a little big but he does fit, and i need to make some glass doors.

thanks to jb0187 for getting me hooked on this line.

1zld9n4.jpg

top dead center is the matched number 71's t-800 and t-1000, i don't know how you matched these up jario.

29288rn.jpg

didn't really know the character all that well, but i liked the sculpt and the paint colors.

10pmw78.jpg

haven't yet gotten grey hulk, though i'm thinking i be getting him soon, since he needs someone to play with :lol

2eb708w.jpg

here's a red/gold im that arrived to me in pieces (thanks again ups :banghead)
so i painted it a stealth version w/chromed face plate.
along with that i decided to do some custom lighting, and made his heart/chest a light up feature.

5wlb85.jpg

294qo7l.jpg

more to come.

Last edited:
here's some more.

i've got sabretooth coming from a fellow freak to match up to this guy.
and of course just after i secured it, my waitlist converted

oiwy7a.jpg

i'm glad that i managed to get this guy while the gettings good.

1zvabts.jpg

and of course his matching buddy

2edqcdk.jpg

and both together

11h81uv.jpg

one of the best lightup features that ss has imo, and yes ups strikes again with the broken flames. i'm getting pretty sick of ups breaking my sht.

wm08zo.jpg

and of course since i'm a spidey freak, i have to have GG

2mq7mvp.jpg

o0aqv6.jpg

nqtkki.jpg

2uyssav.jpg

28j9loo.jpg

so these are all the lsbs that i have now, with venom, the Thing and sabre on their way.
just have to find a good red/gold im, stealth im, and possibly a grey hulk.
later.

Last edited:
Hey doug the lsb set up looks nice, as well as the im lsb you painted it looks pretty cool!

looks good so far, didnt think anyone still had all 3 spidey pfs :monkey1, i was always curious what the guy with no profile pic had for a collection :wacky

Back