Ask Sideshow for Aliens & Robots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
So we know that SS rarely answers questions regarding some of the top licenses in this section of the forum (ie. Predator, Aliens, Terminator,etc). When they do, it seems like they never answer the questions we want them to answer. SDCC is coming up in a few months, so I figured with the open chats and all, this would be a good time to gather some of the top questions ppl have for perspective lines, so that we can get them answered instead of all the Marvel, LOTR, and SW crazies getting all the attention.

I also figure, this thread will make things much easier to keep people up to date regarding questions that have been answered, since SS only answers questions every blue moon, and get buried in their library of past questions.

This is not a general thread for the licenses regarding all types of collectibles, just the one's SS would make, so that means NO NO NO HT questions; SS doesn't answer for HT, so it's pointless to ask them about HT licenses. I can already throw out some questions, that I know SS needs to answer and has kind of danced around for a long time. I don't know how contructive this thread will be, seeing as most the ppl that come into the section mostly collect HT or other figures, but hopefully this thread can help get some of the questions we have been dying to get answered, finally get answered.

Last edited:
Just some off the top of my head................

Predator:
-where's our 1:1 P2 Bust?
-Where's our 1:4 P2 maquette?
-How about some P2 Elder love?
-Is there any realistic chance of you making a P1/P2 Life Size Bio?

Alien:
-Will you guys ever make a 1:1 Dog Alien bust?
-How deep will you guys get into the Alien lsb line?
-Is a full size Queen a possibility in 1/6 or 1/5 scale?

Terminator:
-How come there hasn't been a T2 T800 Arnie battle damaged made yet?
-Is a T-1000 pf in the works?
-Will we see a T1 1:1 bust in the near future?
-With the Pred/Alien lsb line looking great in potential, will we ever see the Terminator get the lsb line back going again?
-When will we get some for maquette's based on exoskeletons? and which exo will be the next to be made?

Other: ????

Last edited:
Re: What SS needs to answer regarding Aliens & Robots...

For the Alien series I'd love to see some more Dog Alien love, as well as maybe a PF of one of the Colonial Marines (I'd take any of them). For Predator, I'd also love to see a PF of Dutch or even a LSB of him. I think we have enough Big Chap, Alien4, and Pred 1 stuff and would love to see more from the other movies (Aliens, Alien3, and Predator 2). I mean, we have a Newborn statue!!! We should have had other things first.

So we know that SS rarely answers questions regarding some of the top licenses in this section of the forum (ie. Predator, Aliens, Terminator,etc). When they do, it seems like they never answer the questions we want them to answer.

So making this thread is gonna change that? :cuckoo:

So making this thread is gonna change that? :cuckoo:

maybe, maybe not. If enough ppl constantly ask the same things that other want to know, maybe they will. Open chat during SDCC is prolly gonna be the best chance to get some of them answered. Sorry that I care so much :monkey2:pfft:

The things I'm interested in are the ones you've already listed.

1. 1:1 Dog Alien bust

2. 1:1 P2 bust

3. 1:4 P2 Maquette

4. What's gonna happen with the Alien LSBs

5. P1/P2 1:1 Bios

"What SS needs to answer." :lol This thread is a ____tease thread. People have been asking these same questions for years in the Q&A as well as umpteen wishlist threads in this very forum. I highly doubt this is gonna get any more attention than the thousands of attempts before it. :monkey1

"What SS needs to answer." :lol This thread is a ____tease thread. People have been asking these same questions for years in the Q&A as well as umpteen wishlist threads in this very forum. I highly doubt this is gonna get any more attention than the thousands of attempts before it. :monkey1

I don't know why you have the need to repeat pretty much what Voorhees said in a longer post, but if you and the other guys that have been here the longest want to quit on getting what you want to know, then by all means...........but nothing will surely ever get answered with your kind of mind set.

I have actually gotten SS to answer some of these same questions last year, but we need updates.

I don't know why you have the need to repeat pretty much what Voorhees said in a longer post, but if you and the other guys that have been here the longest want to quit on getting what you want to know, then by all means...........but nothing will surely ever get answered with your kind of mind set.

I have actually gotten SS to answer some of these same questions last year, but we need updates.

Maybe that's why we're doing this. I guess you're the type of guy who has to stick your hand in the fire to realize it'll burn? :dunno

Besides, I don't think I've ever seen them post in the A&R boards anyway. :lol

Yeah, the Old-School-Boys-Gang always feels the need to come into a thread like this and stomp around and beat their chests. Makes them feel better I guess.

Kinda like old chimps...just ignore them and they'll settle back down and go back to grooming themselves or playing with themselves.

Yeah, the Old-School-Boys-Gang always feels the need to come into a thread like this and stomp around and beat their chests. Makes them feel better I guess.

Kinda like old chimps...just ignore them and they'll settle back down and go back to grooming themselves or playing with themselves.

Meanwhile, you young chimps just keep...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ege_nHPQhqs&feature=related"]YouTube - Funny Monkey Smells Butt[/ame]​

Yep, see what I mean.

Classic and expected...everytime.

Did you guys hold hands and type together? :lol

AMEN!!! Nobody has to come to this thread. If you don't like what the OP's asking then go to another thread. Why are there so many downers? A wishlist is exactly that....a wishlist.

That's ok...I don't want to make your boyfriend jealous.

I'll let you two get back to your normal lives together...

chimps_adp.jpg

Back