[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbkill

BE ORIGINAL!
Reaction score
My proto arrived~
cr2_zpsa0493c18.jpg

Mcc_zps37d3e14c.jpg

de_zpsf1381904.jpg

re2_zpsa62b6a01.jpg

53fcefd2-0e95-4ffa-befb-e4cb7f548174_zps9f20d9ab.jpg

Last edited:
Re: girl with a tattoo custom headsculpt

These are all my test print for final check~ one batch of heads were sent out to final printer already :wave~

20130722_214749__zps5aa5e7b6.jpg

20130722_214733__zpsf0d8a8fc.jpg

20130722_214531__zpsf39c8bb4.jpg

20130722_213226__zpscfcffa74.jpg

Let's have some fun~
20130722_213833__zps0078ac5c.jpg

Last edited:

This is great and I think I'd get one if you offered her for sale... I think the long bangs to the side can be a little longer? More extreme.

Great start on this I'd like a lisbeth, great movie and don't have enough girl figures

Sculpt looks great. I too would be interested in one if you offered it.

Also I'd prefer most the look where she gets revenge on the rapist... She looked coolest there. Either that or the spikey Mohawk

I'd like to see the printed version as I'm a little afraid of what might happen to the piercings in a printed version.

I'm glad to see someone doing this! So cool. I'd like to see one from the sweedish films too.

She looks really nice.
I'd love to see it printed and painted up.
I'd be interested.

Thank you to all who like (or not) her ~~:)

I'm sure I will print this piece but I can't give you a promise of offering it at the moment because I will have to check the printout or I have to regain surface/ skin details by hand later on. I have a craig sculpt too and sooner or later you will see the thread coming out, I will print these two heads together and at that time I will show up some nicer prints.

I would like the rings in metal too but I can't think of any solution making those tiny little rings. So I will give them sculpted pieces for better visualization first. Will tweak the face and hair a bit more.

In the mean time I will to go back and finish the solo and jones~

Thanks there~~

I am interested to get one if you are making copies. ;)

Back