Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Hourglass Pubhouse patrons unite! Spooktacular 2008 is almost upon you! The Readiness Kit will order next week and the madness has already begun, so let this become the "official" thread of Spooktacular 2008!

So let it be written! So let it be done!

OK, I'm feeling rather stupid right now, and I'm sure I'll get ripped to shreds for not knowing, but what the heck is the Hourglass Pubhouse?

Check the coaster in the Readiness Kit! Also, think about it... hourglass... waiting for the page to refresh... :D

Awesome Lonnie, thanks for starting this thread, I was just about to do the same thing... great minds ;)

Also, for those who are unaware, I will be going on maternity leave and will not be around during this year's Spooktacular :horror Have no fear, there are other Sideshow web minions lurking in the corners, ready to jump out of dark doorways to take care of your every Spooktacular need!

Just be sure to post any Spook questions in this thread so that they are all in one place! If you see anyone starting new Spook threads being started in other locations, please direct them - POLITELY - to this one.

Customer Service will also be at your beck-and-call during office hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM), and if something goes horribly wrong on a weekend or the middle of the night, feel free to post it here, submit a customer service request, and DON'T PANIC - they will take care of you as best as they can, which is pretty darn good :rock

And remember, even if your comment/request/problem is not directly responded to on the boards, that doesn't mean it hasn't been read and noted - please have patience with us during the extremely high-traffic days of Spookatacular (October 23rd-31st) :duff

Last edited:
Check the coaster in the Readiness Kit! Also, think about it... hourglass... waiting for the page to refresh... :D

Doh! Now I feel REALLY stupid!:eek:

Yeah, I figured the hourglass reference had to do with endless waiting, but somehow I managed to not notice the inscription on the coaster.

And I can't WAIT for a Metaluna announcement!

:rock "...I'm sent here by the chosen one, i'm Creeping Death!!!" :rock

Also, for those who are unaware, I will be going on maternity leave and will not be around during this year's Spooktacular :horror Have no fear, there are other Sideshow web minions lurking in the corners, ready to jump out of dark doorways to take care of your every Spooktacular need!

Wow, you're expecting?!?! CONGRATS!!! :elefant

.......................And I can't friggin' wait for Spooktacular this year!!!

Last edited:
Damn, that'll teach me to read more than the General and Horror Threads. :monkey5

Well, congrats again Dusty! I hope all is well with the little guy... :)

Thanks - it's all going great now :)

But this is about Spooktacular ... :D

Our multimedia department has been slaving away making a short film with installments, hosted by Elvira herself! Each day of Spook will bring a new installment, plus old favorites like Criswell and the Mistress Fortunes! Then comes the deep discount rotating banners, and random spot giveaways and tons more! :banana

Last edited:

:rock "...I'm sent here by the chosen one, i'm Creeping Death!!!" :rock

rock.gif

Back