Best and worst PF ever made so far in your eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best- John Wayne great attention paid to the sculpt and tailoring of the clothes.

Worst- Han Solo

Best: DOOM!!!!

Worst: Either Buffy PF. The sculpt is nice but she looks so sad. Plus the paint ops are horrible on it.

Best: DOOM!!!!

Worst: Either Buffy PF. The sculpt is nice but she looks so sad. Plus the paint ops are horrible on it.

Buffy is a tremendous sculpt.. as long as you can ignore the hair. I suppose they could have chosen a more complex and detailed tailored outfit. That would have definitely helped to bring it out some more. But I just love the sexiness of the figure. Could it have been better? Yes. Could it be considered SideShow's worse? Hell no! If you think so, you obviously haven't seen Gandalf the White, the Captain Kirk and Spock PFs, or the coloured Nosferatu!

Best: Darkness & Lurtz then Capt America, Hulk & Doom (although Hulk's pants and Doom's cape are the only fabric elements)

Worst: Haven't seen in person but Godfather.

There should almost be 2 catagories, best/worst PF sculpt & paint and best/worst PF costuming.

hmm, I'm a little surprised that Buffy seems to come up as worst a few times, apart from the little too thick and dark eyebrows, the paint apps on mine are very nice (no lazy eye either). Of course it maybe just that I got a rather good version.

I've seen the Van Helising, Godfather, Han Solo ones in person and yeah they aren't that great and pics of GTW didn't do anything for me.

On a best side, I don't own or seen Lurtz, Doom, etc but have no doubt they are very nice. I own the Obi-Wan and Leia PF's and just the head sculpt and paint puts them up very high.
But I'm going to list another PF (which I own) that I think is even better and thats:
Seven of Nine
she is just beautiful.

Even I don't own it yet and I've only seen pictures, the Indiana Jones looks to be by far the best PF to me yet. The best one that I own right now? That's easy, Darth Vader.
The worst I've seen is Frodo and Luke Skywalker in Dagobah gear (the face just looks crap).:sick

It's hard to pick one, there are so many. So many I haven't seen, but I'll hazard Dracula for best and Elvis for worst. It depends on why you would consider it best, or worst. In this case it's interchangeable for favourite and least favourite, rather than worst. I'd hate to be a Sideshow artist and read that people considered my work to be the worst.

My first and only buy from SS so far was Lurtz PF :cool: so have to show no bias and say he is the best.:D

As for the worst i have seen a few stand outs but would put my money on Galadriel purely from the proto pics but i'm sure there are probably worse out there.:(

THE best is kinda hard to choose, but if I can choose more than one I'd say Captain America, John Wayne and Hellboy.

The worst would have to be Angel (human face version), Gandalf the White and Scarface. I'm a huge Angel fan and was so disappointed with the final results of this PF figure. They totally screwed up the shape of Gandalf's head. As per Scarface, the headsculpt doesn't really look like Al Pacino and the pose is so stiff.

Eric

Best: Hulk !!!!!

Worst : New Frankenstein PF (Dont like the pose) or Ash PF (Arms have no details).

Back