Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh I hate it when I have parts of a whole story. I have the PH/WWH, Fall and the 2 WWHulks TPB's and thought I was finally done. Now I still need another 2! I'm feeling like a hulkinidiot at this point :cuckoo: :lol

Don't worry. The Skaar based books are incredible!

Cool that's good to know Savage but they will have to wait awhile. It's already taken me forever to get those 5 TPB's. Hence my dissapointment at needing another two still :lol

Cool that's good to know Savage but they will have to wait awhile. It's already taken me forever to get those 5 TPB's. Hence my dissapointment at needing another two still :lol

Super weird if you read them out of order. So be careful. Haha

Always wanted me a Hulk PF. Hope they come out rocking

Sent from the Bat Computer

new-ss-hulk-pf.jpg

Oh it's Rocking alright :bounce

Maybe the new Doom pf will go up soon.

God yes please!

Ditto. No interset in Rulk. Congrats to those picking it up. From what I can see so far, he's going to look good.

Yeah looks good. It also says that the Gray and Incredible Hulks will be released soon to add to the bunch. Maybe SDCC too?

Sent from the Bat Computer

Well it does say "Be on the look out for 'Gray and 'Incredible'(I'm assuming that means green) Hulks in the future" so quite possibly later this year....at least I'm hoping it's later be cause geez man it's only March and I've already ordered two more PF's.

Back