they call me yuck mouth, cause i dont brush...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is mr. green taking his green pills?
DrugItem_5712.jpg

:lol

welcome, arch nemesis #2.

Mr. Green prefer fruit & vegetables and protein from eggs & chicken and seafood.

hehe, the cat who shall not be named.

Mr. Green needs more arch nemesis.

u wanna be Mr. Green's arch nemesis #3?

you should check his dream thread. one can ask, is he on something or he should be on something. :lol:rotfl

y'know what. that guy doesnt drink fluoridated water. lesson learned. :lecture

DRINKING fluoridated water doesn't cut down on cavities. Fluoride is a poison and a pesticide, a by product of the manufacture of aluminum. It only prevents cavities by killing the bacteria in the mouth that cause cavities. It has no impact on cavities if swallowed. In fact, fluoride has been linked to cancer and faster aging,as well as other diseases.

Fluoride used to be a toxic waste that couldn't be dumped that a worker at an aluminum plant thought would be good for preventing cavities. The idea is that it makes teeth stronger. It doesn't. People don't have fluoride deficiencies. In fact, too much fluoride causes little white spots on the teeth called dental fluorosis, and embrittles the teeth.

DRINKING fluoridated water doesn't cut down on cavities. Fluoride is a poison and a pesticide, a by product of the manufacture of aluminum. It only prevents cavities by killing the bacteria in the mouth that cause cavities. It has no impact on cavities if swallowed. In fact, fluoride has been linked to cancer and faster aging,as well as other diseases.

Fluoride used to be a toxic waste that couldn't be dumped that a worker at an aluminum plant thought would be good for preventing cavities. The idea is that it makes teeth stronger. It doesn't. People don't have fluoride deficiencies. In fact, too much fluoride causes little white spots on the teeth called dental fluorosis, and embrittles the teeth.

and you pass on your flushot too right? :lol

and you pass on your flushot too right? :lol
They are not related, but you do realize that this year's flu shot is made based upon LAST year's flu, because there is never enough time to make enough flu shot with THIS year's flu, don't you?

Every flu season is different. People actually can get the flu from flu shots. By the way, I have never had a flu shot, and I haven't been sick in over 15 years.
I don't get the flu. period.

Interesting how the flu season happens right after the holidays, the season when most people overeat and eat a lot of rich food and unhealthy things.

No, I don't need a flu shot, nor would I take one, because it's the wrong year flu vaccine, and vaccines aren't proven to work anyway.

You can't disprove a negative. You can't prove that the reason people didn't get a disease is because they got a vaccine against it. There are plenty of people who never get a disease they were not vaccinated against.

There have also been cases in which communities in which children were not vaccinated had no disease, while communities where children WERE vaccinated against a disease had children who got the disease.
Interesting.

Also interesting is that doctors determine whether a person has been vaccinated against a disease or not in making a diagnosis of symptoms.
Therefore, if a person has the symptoms of a disease they have been vaccinated against, they stop considering it could even be that disease and instead call it another disease with the same or similar symptoms.

By the way, the bubonic plague went away without a vaccine. Polio was on the decline BEFORE the polio vaccine was introduced. Some diseases have a natural peak and decline until they are gone.
They introduced the polio vaccine at a time when the vaccine would get the credit for the eradication of the disease, whereas in reality, it was already going away all on it's own.

Last edited:
They are not related, but you do realize that this year's flu shot is made based upon LAST year's flu, because there is never enough time to make enough flu shot with THIS year's flu, don't you?

Every flu season is different. People actually can get the flu from flu shots. By the way, I have never had a flu shot, and I haven't been sick in over 15 years.
I don't get the flu. period.

Interesting how the flu season happens right after the holidays, the season when most people overeat and eat a lot of rich food and unhealthy things.

No, I don't need a flu shot, nor would I take one, because it's the wrong year flu vaccine, and vaccines aren't proven to work anyway.

You can't disprove a negative. You can't prove that the reason people didn't get a disease is because they got a vaccine against it. There are plenty of people who never get a disease they were not vaccinated against.

There have also been cases in which communities in which children were not vaccinated had no disease, while communities where children WERE vaccinated against a disease had children who got the disease.
Interesting.

Also interesting is that doctors determine whether a person has been vaccinated against a disease or not in making a diagnosis of symptoms.
Therefore, if a person has the symptoms of a disease they have been vaccinated against, they stop considering it could even be that disease and instead call it another disease with the same or similar symptoms.

By the way, the bubonic plague went away without a vaccine. Polio was on the decline BEFORE the polio vaccine was introduced. Some diseases have a natural peak and decline until they are gone.
They introduced the polio vaccine at a time when the vaccine would get the credit for the eradication of the disease, whereas in reality, it was already going away all on it's own.

i thought so. Aluminuminate!!!! :lol

i thought so. Aluminuminate!!!! :lol

Alzheimer's disease is aluminum poisoning. People with Alzheimer's have much higher concentrations of aluminum in their brains than people without Alzheimer's.
How does aluminum get in the brain? By ingesting it in antacids, aluminum cookware transferring aluminum to food, and from drinking from aluminum cans. It is also in table salt in the form of aluminum oxide, to make the salt flow more freely. I've never had major clumping with sea salt, by the way. Worthless invention.

Blackthorn does make some good points this time.

That's the problem with his arguments. They can sound convincing because he is incredibly selective and highly subjective in his use of the so-called 'facts', which in isolation have you intuitively nodding and thinking, 'well yeah, that does sound right'.

For example, yes flu season follows a period of traditional excess. But it also follows a period of relative hibernation, where a lot of people spend a lot of time with each other in warm indoor environments. But nooooo, let's blame it aaaaaaall on the naughty foods :lol

As for the stats on vaccination, research just doesn't work that way. Anyone can find any single example of research output and use the findings to support just about any spurious world view. But it's the weight of the collective body of research that should be observed, and not just isolated outcomes. For example the hysteria that followed a since-debunked research outcome that linked vaccination with autism. It's been responsible for whole communities of hippy-nazis spurning vaccination, and guess what outcome is emerging? Yep. The incidence of vaccine-preventable diseases such as pertussis (whooping cough) has increased in those very same white, middle class communities.

"The bubonic plague went away without a vaccine" - that's a good one :lol

prepare yourself for a blanket wall of words. notice i only gave him 4 words in my previous post. :lol

i can only imagine house's reaction.lolz
5696_b48d.gif

the outbreak of nonsensitis can't be wholly prevented, but it can be contained through targeted inoculation :)

Alzheimer's disease is aluminum poisoning. People with Alzheimer's have much higher concentrations of aluminum in their brains than people without Alzheimer's.
How does aluminum get in the brain? By ingesting it in antacids, aluminum cookware transferring aluminum to food, and from drinking from aluminum cans. It is also in table salt in the form of aluminum oxide, to make the salt flow more freely. I've never had major clumping with sea salt, by the way. Worthless invention.

You better take off that aluminum foil hat then.. :lol

Last edited:
Back