Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS ARRIVED 180/300

n3vwrv4.gif
WITHOUT PICTURES!

:)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS ARRIVED 180...

WOW guys! Last night was a real rollercoaster regarding Iron Man and especially Arc Reacter Gate :thud: I got my reply back from William @ Sideshow Returns Dept and have been offered a very generous partial refund. Should I accept it or send it back? Well, as I predicted yesterday, once you receive this bust inhand you kind of cant help but fall in love with it and you feel that despite spending a fair bit of cash on this, that you'd certainly miss it in your collection, especially for those Iron Man fans. It's such a beautifully sculpted bust and the paint apps I have to say are great! Battle Damage is a little excessive in some areas but all in all it is well done. So to the Arc Reactor...it's literally welded on! :( I tried to see if I could prize it off but nothing was moving and I wasn't about to ruin the whole bust for the sake of trying to correct the position of the arc. It really is such a shame...:slap such an odd mistake to make...clearly the guys in the factory didn't receive the memo that the Arc Reactor needed to point downwards and instead, all 3000 busts suffered the consequence.

The removable chest plate is awesome and is easily removable by the use of two strong magnets on either side...it couldn't more simpler or easier. Once again, the detail in the under-armour (once the chest plate has been removed) is gorgeous and the light up features really come to life once the chest plate is removed...I completely forgot that this clenched right fist also lighted up which was a nice surprise.

So back to the beginning...do I accept the refund or send it back? At the end of the day it's Iron Man :rock and despite the Arc Reactor being the wrong way round :slap I just feel the overall design and look of this bust is too good to not have...I'm not saying it compensates for the incorrect position of the Arc Reactor but when I put into perspective how much i'll be getting refunded and the overall quality of the bust, then I think I'd rather have this in my collection than not.

So here are my pics guys...sorry again for the delay of not posting last night but after hanging around waiting for the Keaton Bats PF to get released and then unpacking the Iron Man bust, etc...time kind of got away! :lol

Enjoy my friends :wave

a7eny8uh.jpg

u3e9uvun.jpg

9uvuzybu.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS ARRIVED 180/300

excellent set up AGAIN andy..looking really good in that case mate.bet he looks good in a dimly lit room.

Wow Andy, that is really impressive, love it :clap :rock

So, are you getting the 89 Bats PF? I was considering buying it at as my first PF piece but I dunno, there's something I just don't take to about it.

excellent set up AGAIN andy..looking really good in that case mate.bet he looks good in a dimly lit room.

Thanks Chris :hi5: it certainly does buddy...but with the case lights on it just looks fantastic! :rock Wait until Brucey arrives and you'll see what I mean :wink1:

Wow Andy, that is really impressive, love it :clap :rock

So, are you getting the 89 Bats PF? I was considering buying it at as my first PF piece but I dunno, there's something I just don't take to about it.

Thanks so much Jay :hi5: absolutely mate!!! Pre ordered the EX last night...what with my 89 Batmobile display, I couldn't really miss out on this one. I've heard the sceptics mate but I cant see it myself...I think it looks great and without doubt is one of the best bases I've seen Sideshow produce :exactly:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB PICS ARE IN!!! 180/

Looking good. It's a shame that the triangle is opposite, but it's a general problem, right?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB PICS ARE IN!!! 180/

Looking good. It's a shame that the triangle is opposite, but it's a general problem, right?

Thanks Chris...yep, every single one of the 3000 made :( looks like Sideshow have admitted their mistake and are now paying the price as quite a few have already cancelled and those who have it already have sent it back...

Well, it looks good. But I guess a facepalm would be in order, despite.

Nice!
Really nice. Mine gets here on Sat but I will not get it till tues I think :impatient:
Anyways, congrats looks great
As they have been saying, the reactor is upside down but oh well, watcha goina do? It is what it is

Oh an in real life Tony could place the reactor plate this way or that way. So I don't see what the fuss is all about

Yeah, just keep it, looks really awesome.

Wow looks awesome :) congrats love it in the case

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB PICS ARE IN!!! ...

Home run andy. Beautiful case. The bust looks awesome there.

Very cool Andy! Congrats!

Back