ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would still say they are the primary reason the likeness is off, however the clean look isn't ruined because of them. As Kbx82 says it still conveys his 'power'. The sculpt hasn't magically become perfect in hand or anything but there's nevertheless no denying who its supposed to be.

Was there any doubt in your mind before you got him that this was going to be the one with the best likeness ever made?

Was there any doubt in your mind before you got him that this was going to be the one with the best likeness ever made?

No I already thought that based on the pics we had. And sight unseen I would have assumed after the BD T-800 that EB would top the Hot Toys version. They did, they just didn't absolutely nail it.

No I already thought that based on the pics we had. And sight unseen I would have assumed after the BD T-800 that EB would top the Hot Toys version. They did, they just didn't absolutely nail it.

That's true but at least it looks real, which is very important at 1/4 scale otherwise these things just look like big toys.

Looks like a wax figure from madame tussauds museum. That was the look I was going for to with the iconic no no with his finger. Congrats! ;)

Its awesome on display such a menacing look. Love how real enterbay can make their sculpts. Cant wait to see the bdt800 in hand now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That's true but at least it looks real, which is very important at 1/4 scale otherwise these things just look like big toys.

Absolutely. That's another reason I love that they went with an all-in-one head and neck. Ball-joint heads at this scale are needless and frankly wrong when the goal is increased realism the bigger up the scale you go *glares at his T-800s*

Huh. The larger of the bullet squibs from the Hot Toys figure are actually bigger than the smallest squibs that EB provided. You can actually use them with this figure. That was unexpected.

Cant stop looking at this guy in his display case, i wonder what is next from EB and their Terminator line if anything. I'd love a 1/4 kyle reese

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna use his box as a temporary display 'case' for this guy. And no I don't mean I'm leaving him in his box stored away. I mean that the actual styrofoam box standing upright with all the innards removed can be used to display the figure standing inside it and maybe the transparent plastic cover on the front as a makeshift dust shield. Not sure if I've seen anyone else do this? Might go get the BD T-800 box and do the same with him.

Not the most loaded figure as we know, but I'm enjoying it nevertheless.

Last edited:

As usual about 3/4s of the pics I took ended up being blurry as **** so they went in the trash can and some of them may still be kinda blurry. I still do not have a tripod as has been recommended to me.

I mentioned that the boots are hard to swap, i.e. get the ankle joints engaged and that remains true but thankfully I found the heads and hands really easy to swap.

The boxes are the closest thing I've ever had to detolfs! I'm pretty happy that I thought of using those. If I want to shield the figures from dust or light I can just put the fronts back on the boxes.

The pose I've gone for at the moment is his distinctive walk, or at least as best as I could recreate it looking at screengrabs. The liquid metal boot is fully planted on the steel grating while the other boot is just catching the steel floor with its heel.

As usual about 3/4s of the pics I took ended up being blurry as **** so they went in the trash can and some of them may still be kinda blurry. I still do not have a tripod as has been recommended to me.

I mentioned that the boots are hard to swap, i.e. get the ankle joints engaged and that remains true but thankfully I found the heads and hands really easy to swap.

So that means u can't swap the boots that often then? I like how you used the silver morphing boot. ;)

Nice pics but dam that T2 one looks good holding the shotgun. Is that the way to hold it to prevent the arm from braking?

It´s not a matter of poses, the pins on the shoulders will broke if you touch or move much the arms or if you tighten the screws. The best way to avoid the problem it´s to put the figure in one position and not touch much the arms.

By the way, those last pictures are great. Thanks so much for it.

Brilliant idea, using the styrofoam boxes as makeshift shelves.
:rock
And great pics, they give another field of depth to the scuplt. Looks more like Robert Patrick then all other pics before.
Don´t judge about yourself and your hand for photos to hard, Andrew...
:1-1:

It´s not a matter of poses, the pins on the shoulders will broke if you touch or move much the arms or if you tighten the screws. The best way to avoid the problem it´s to put the figure in one position and not touch much the arms.

How do you explain that member who put his in a pose and left it for months in the same pose and it still broke. :huh

How do you explain that member who put his in a pose and left it for months in the same pose and it still broke. :huh

Maybe the joints were near to break and when he moved the figure to check them they finally broke.

A month ago i bought a second Clean Enterbay Terminator and when i opened it i found that the right shoulder joint was broken. I asked my seller and he asured me that the figure was fine when he shipped it. So i suppose that the joints are easy to break with any movement or impact.

I had checked many times the articulation and the weight that the pins can hold and i believe it´s a problem of the type of screw Enterbay used on the Clean version. Now i using the arms of the BD version on my Clean figure and didn´t have any problem. But, yeah, i will not move much because the pins that holds the screws are very tiny.

Maybe the joints were near to break and when he moved the figure to check them they finally broke.

A month ago i bought a second Clean Enterbay Terminator and when i opened it i found that the right shoulder joint was broken. I asked my seller and he asured me that the figure was fine when he shipped it. So i suppose that the joints are easy to break with any movement or impact.

So what are you saying they just eventually break even if you do nothing to them? :confused:

I had checked many times the articulation and the weight that the pins can hold and i believe it´s a problem of the type of screw Enterbay used on the Clean version. Now i using the arms of the BD version on my Clean figure and didn´t have any problem.

But you still expect there maybe a problem eventually?

But, yeah, i will not move much because the pins that holds the screws are very tiny.

So I have seen. :thud:

So what are you saying they just eventually break even if you do nothing to them? :confused:

Not, sorry, it´s difficult for me to explain in your lenguage. My english it´s bad.

I will try to explain again.

The screws destroy the plastic with the movement. It´s not a problem of weight or pose. When you move the arms, the screw moves inside the tinny plastic and inside the shoulder hole and that´s how it breaks the articulation.

Nobody knows when the plastic will be completely broke. It starts with some cracking and it gets bigger and bigger with more movements of the arm or if you tighten the screws.

But you still expect there maybe a problem eventually?

I don´t know. I only saw that the screws are different than the Clean version. And the best thing it´s that nobody had problem with the BD articulation on this forum.

Back