Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Nice! I am in for two of them as well Maisto

So that's

1 x gun holster
2 x hatchet
2 x bat
2 x nail bomb

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Nice! I am in for two of them as well Maisto

So that's

1 x gun holster
2 x hatchet
2 x bat
2 x nail bomb

Sound good. I'll update the thread when I make them available to order.:)

Sound good. I'll update the thread when I make them available to order.:)

Thank you Masito

If you can let me know a price for all of the above with priority international shipping that would be great. Thank you :)

If I could make a suggestion Chris. Since you're doing the Diablo, maybe do another run of the holster but cut it to fit the Diablo's scope?

Thought you might appreciate this artwork I got from a LOU Facebook community

1 hatchet
1 nail bomb
1 bat with spikes

Hatchet for me as well.

In for a nail bomb too lol

Goes without saying but of course I'm in for a Nail bomb.

Joel all kitted up with Maisto awesome weapons.
This custom wouldn't have be possible without your work.

Happy NEW YEAR bro.

IMG_0299_zps7ac9e24c.jpg

IMG_0301_zps1fcf7718.jpg

Happy NEW YEAR bro.

IMG_0299_zps7ac9e24c.jpg

Thanks a lot Sebastian! Your Joel looks great! I really love that shirt. I hope you have a great New Year my friend!

Last edited:

Happy NEW YEAR bro.

IMG_0299_zps7ac9e24c.jpg

IMG_0301_zps1fcf7718.jpg

This is simply incredible work!

Elvis1976, where did you find/mod a WORKING flashlight?!? Incredible. Can you explain how that was done?

This is simply incredible work!

Elvis1976, where did you find/mod a WORKING flashlight?!? Incredible. Can you explain how that was done?

Thanks my friend.

For the flashlight. I bought a regular flashlight off ebay.

I drilled the back of the flashlight to insert and really small white led. I hide the wire inside the backpack straps and the battery and switch are hidden inside the backpack itself. There is a switch on the side of his pack to trun the light on and off.

That repainted Joel head looks so great Seb! Love the use of the RM shirt too, and the accessories are so badass! Great job Maisto

Back