I just got a deal of a lifetime! Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations buddy! I remember following the aznrice645 situation and I'm glad it's ended on an up note. Especially at that steal of a price :D

Gotta love when ebay sellers leave out key phrases in the listing title... bagged a VERY rare Sarah Connor Chronicles press kit at a bargain price due to this. Flew under the radar as you say :D

SDC16107.jpg

SDC16109.jpg

SDC16116.jpg

Congrats to both of you. I'm sure you wouldn't have these if you didn't deserve it. Very happy to read a good post about good thing happening to good people once in awhile.

Just take your time with assembling it.Dig up some of the old threads from December 2007 when the figure first appeared theres many useful tips to be garnered from them.Sadly I could never pluck up the courage to attempt to assemble mine but i do nt really mind as he still looks fantastic in that fabulous packaging!!

Congrats, dude. I thought I was out the Predator game but looks like I'm fully back in. Damn these "collecting cycles" I go through:lol

Back