Anyone ordered from Creations unearthed before?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denger, please please please take LOTS of pictures and let us know your thoughts. Your opinion will likely sway mine. Maybe you could do a review of them? You got all four Klowns right?

Denger, please please please take LOTS of pictures and let us know your thoughts. Your opinion will likely sway mine. Maybe you could do a review of them? You got all four Klowns right?

I got all 4 yes. I'll post pictures and thought when they get here....stay tuned...

They're pretty cool. If I had to make a complaint It's the base bodies being used seem kind of floopy. On Shorty it's the worst and that's even more annoying because finding a new body for him would be the hardest. Overall though pretty Cool. I'd probably buy more if he made em.

Pulled the trigger and picked up his "Imposter" figure. Had to fill in a Roy in my collection and glad I picked it up. Dealing with C.U. was very easy with no stress what so ever. His communication was great and shipped it out within a couple of days (was already done). Very interested in picking up one of his Myers and maybe the New Pinhead.

I see this guy has a lot of potential and isn't afraid of taking risk with trying to replicate the costume to being as close as possible ( ex: Latex Hood). Though it's not 100% perfect, I really enjoy this figure.

Pulled the trigger and picked up his "Imposter" figure. Had to fill in a Roy in my collection and glad I picked it up. Dealing with C.U. was very easy with no stress what so ever. His communication was great and shipped it out within a couple of days (was already done). Very interested in picking up one of his Myers and maybe the New Pinhead.

I see this guy has a lot of potential and isn't afraid of taking risk with trying to replicate the costume to being as close as possible ( ex: Latex Hood). Though it's not 100% perfect, I really enjoy this figure.

He's got 5 more other figures lined up one of which I know about but I won't spoil it as I know it's gonna be the best yet! Can't wait :D

Back