Elvis1976•DC custom • KNIGHTMARE BATMAN • ARKHAM KNIGHT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 - DC custom thread (Batman and JLA) - New52 JOKER - Frank Miller BATMAN

Working on a new Batman, more upgrading an old one. I have that arkham sovereign suits for so long and never used it.

I put it in pieces and use some of the armour and glue them on a bodysuit. Painted everything to blend the whole thing. I went with a cross of the arkham look and the modern Bat.

IMG_0843_zpsf61db5fa.jpg

Some more progress on Bane. Still not finished.

IMG_0841_zps9c01da16.jpg

IMG_0842_zpsf6e43ab1.jpg

and while i'm at it a bit of a rogues retrospective, well some of them.

IMG_0834_zpsdb0a6e6c.jpg

IMG_0833_zps3620ed84.jpg

IMG_0835_zps17a6eef1.jpg

IMG_0836_zps70f85c0a.jpg

IMG_0837_zpsafee26d6.jpg

IMG_0838_zps050a381f.jpg

IMG_0839_zpsec570563.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 - DC custom thread (Batman and JLA) - New52 JOKER - Frank Miller BATMAN

Some more pics of the Bat and Bane

P1070235_zps135e92f3.jpg

P1070231_zpsef1c2171.jpg

P1070222_zps9a8753e5.jpg

P1070225_zps84304920.jpg

"YOU FEEL IN CHARGE NOW"

P1070229_zps435a442c.jpg

Here's a wip of my Mad-Hatter; waiting for the head from f-seb

IMG_0844_zps77ebeb24.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•Bane, Joker, Penguin, Hatter, Two-fa

Oh wow, that Mad Hatter costume is incredible Seb. Amazing work! :clap

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•Bane, Joker, Penguin, Hatter, Two-fa

There seems to be a large influx of dark knight returns stuff lately, with the animated movie and all the statues and stuff, but yet nothing matches seb's 1/6's. Amazing pieces.

Got the latest Miller Batman head from Logan.

So far this is my fav one, it captures the look from the comics the best.

I'm using it for my black and white version.

and my finished Alfred

Seb that is one of the greatest batman i ever seen,,,, i am sick,,, gotta give me dibs on that when you sell him, 20 years fron now,,lol....one question,.,,, wich bane would win in a knock em drag out fight,,?? Mine is on the comic style bane,...bigger strnger dude,,,,.....

Cool Seb.
Would it be possible to see the neck without the HS and cape?

Seb as always an amazing custom, what did you do to the suit? Are you painting it to darken the muscle shading etc?

Any input would be awesome!

Don't use the term often but that dark knight returns batman is a holy grail for me.

Re: BATMAN - ROBIN AND ROGUES customs by ELVIS1976

Working on a classic grey and blue batman. Still lots to do though.

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

I love this batman what did you do to make this from sculpt down?

Id love to do one in navy color using pieces from my dcd

These are just unreal.

I am flabbergasted on how detailed and incredible these all are.

What I would give to have someone do a Superman Rouge gallery like you have in 12 inch form.

MIj6o.gif

Un****ing believable, well done, WELL DONE!

Elvis wanted to ask your advice on something;
I wanted to in the near future make this version of Mr. Freeze
what could I use for the fish bowl helmet?

$(KGrHqZ,!lgFGjrhEH34BRwf)riNww~~60_57.JPG

That 2 face is a piece of art man wow all of your figures are incredible great work

J14 on the Star Wars customs got something for one of his customs recently that could work for that.

You should ping him about where he got his.

Elvis wanted to ask your advice on something;
I wanted to in the near future make this version of Mr. Freeze
what could I use for the fish bowl helmet?

$(KGrHqZ,!lgFGjrhEH34BRwf)riNww~~60_57.JPG

Also, this thread is my favorite anything ever....just thought that should be said

THE SWAMP THING.

THe head was perfectly sculpted by my friend F-seb.

I added lots of plants and vegetation on the head and body and painted everything, it helps blend everything together.

P1080226_zpsd398d784.jpg

P1080235_zps8d021207.jpg

J14 on the Star Wars customs got something for one of his customs recently that could work for that.

You should ping him about where he got his.

I found him and PM'd him hopefully he can direct me, I was thinking about using the bruce willis head for him, I know that seams and odd choice but I might be able to work it.

Last edited:

THE SWAMP THING.

THe head was perfectly sculpted by my friend F-seb.

I added lots of plants and vegetation on the head and body and painted everything, it helps blend everything together.

P1080226_zpsd398d784.jpg

P1080235_zps8d021207.jpg

Nice swamp thing I remember him from when I was little. Wasn't their a movie that came out about that time called toxic avenger or vengeance with an odd monster.

Back