Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection

Congrats on the scores, and great pics! Glad to know I'm not the only one who prefers the mms clothing to the DX. :duff

What is the suit you used on your Bruce Wayne? :)

I used the Enterbay MIB Jacket and Pants, and the Kato Shirt and tie :)

Cool pics for great acquisition bro ;)

Merci beaucoup mon ami :D

Ich glaub "geile Scheiße" trifft's am besten. :lol Wirklich 'n hammer dispay.

Vielen, vielen Dank :) muss mir allerdings noch eine Vitrine dafür aussuchen/finden, da es zu schade wäre, das ganze so verstauben zu lassen. Nur findet man nichts schickes und passendes, und die Preise sind der Horror :p

Congrats on the scores, and great pics! Glad to know I'm not the only one who prefers the mms clothing to the DX. :duff

Thanks mate, yeah i like the mms clothes a lot, they do just look like they're 1/6 clothes, the leather structure on the dx10 jacket looks too big to be 1/6, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks again for all of your comments guys, as always mich appreciated :)

Fantastic shots of the EB Bats and the new T800!!! Its crazy how life like that Batman is. I wants one!!!

Hey Arian, the 2nd medix DX 12 looks good! any side by side pic with the old medix?

will do, when i'll finish him, as it's only half ready. still needs a lot of work, but i'll shoot a comparisson pic when i'm finished :)

Fantastic shots of the EB Bats and the new T800!!! Its crazy how life like that Batman is. I wants one!!!

thanks a lot mate, means a lot when it comes from you :)

Great new shots Arian :rock

Thanks a lot Aaron, much appreciated :)

Very beautiful display and lighting, the figures look absolutely amazing.

not really an update, but i'm just in love with that neo headsculpt from iminime and katos clothes :)

neo-bg4.jpg

neo-bg3.jpg

one of my wips...

neo-bg5.jpg

and a shot of my wip-matrix collection (left and right figures are hopefully ready soon to be shown :) )

matrix-collection.jpg

HOLY ****! Perfection! I want one of these coats! :(

Awesome stuff! I love the look of Morpheus with his jacket closed up like that, I just can't stomach covering up the $400 worth of clothes underneath it. :lol

Incredible thrust mate!

I have kato's figure, knowing I could have that same set up is killing me!

Unreal matrix collection!

What an awesome trio of Matrix figures you've got there Thrust.

Just wondering, what sized velvet cape do you have on your Medix?

Wow, just awesome headsculpt...

merci beaucoup mon ami :D

HOLY ****! Perfection! I want one of these coats! :(

:monkey3:1-1::wink1:

Awesome stuff! I love the look of Morpheus with his jacket closed up like that, I just can't stomach covering up the $400 worth of clothes underneath it. :lol

haha i absolut understand your feelings mate. i also displayed mine almost 1,5 years with the opened coat, as i had the feeling to show the world the beautiness of the clothes underneath ^^
but then some days ago, i watched the matrix again, and loved the style with the coat being closed, and thought to myself that i can display him for a while with the closed coat. after some months, i can always display him again in the open way :p

Incredible thrust mate!

I have kato's figure, knowing I could have that same set up is killing me!

Unreal matrix collection!

thanks a lot bud. why aren't you buying the head from denny? just ask him, if he can sell it without being a vip. maybe he's willing to do it. i paid also for the vip, just to have those two heads, as i love them to the max. it was always a grail to have a propper neo, and now with kato and dennys heads, i'm over the moon. only waiting now for seb and his magic works on the harness, and i'll be finishing the lobby scene neo too :)

What an awesome trio of Matrix figures you've got there Thrust.

Just wondering, what sized velvet cape do you have on your Medix?

thanks mate :) the velvet cape, mmh, i'm not sure if he's selling the same one like i've bought years ago. but i choosed the longer version, as i always can cut it short, if i want to.

haha i absolut understand your feelings mate. i also displayed mine almost 1,5 years with the opened coat, as i had the feeling to show the world the beautiness of the clothes underneath ^^
but then some days ago, i watched the matrix again, and loved the style with the coat being closed, and thought to myself that i can display him for a while with the closed coat. after some months, i can always display him again in the open way :p

Indeed, that is the beauty of 1/6! :)

not really an update, but i'm just in love with that neo headsculpt from iminime and katos clothes :)

neo-bg4.jpg

neo-bg3.jpg

one of my wips...

neo-bg5.jpg

and a shot of my wip-matrix collection (left and right figures are hopefully ready soon to be shown :) )

matrix-collection.jpg

whoa.jpg

Back