1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Okay so here's an update from the same thread on toysdaily...

6926ea81jw1dy0ie80zcpj.jpg

6926ea81jw1dy0c10ugydj.jpg

6926ea81jw1dy0zy9iesjj.jpg

This should be a fun one to bash as Inception, TDKR or Looper...or 500 Days of Summer if you are crazy like me :panic: He could even pass as a stunt double for T-1000 lol

Nothing on release info at this point.

gCWn2.jpg

Image source: https://andrew-haxley.blogspot.de/2012/06/dark-knight-rises-new-pictures-of-bane_09.html

Think in the first pictures the sculpt really looks off but in the last one I can see John Blake :yess:

Probably also a question of different lightnings, think I would give it a try.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

If HT doesn't make this, I really hope we will the some work like the Jim Gordon outfits by ZCWO or PIRP ...

John_Blake.jpg

Image source: https://de.batman.wikia.com/wiki/John_Blake

Think they wouldn't make it to a 100%, looking at the shoulder patch and the badge but we could take a DX01 police shoulder patch + mod the badge to complete it in a close to perfect way :yess:

If there is now walky talky, the SWAT Gordon's would fit as well.

Any news about the custom head?:dunno

Hot Toys have confirmed it will be DX!!!

JGL_robin.jpg

I need one of these for an Arthur. Where can I get it?! :panic:

Still don't know where to get it from but I saw another picture in this thread today:

Link ...

(...)
I also found pictures of Kumik's Gordon and Blake sculpts which looks a little different than the final product on Ebay
(...)
042007y19n288612lro8no.jpg

(...)

Giraffe Gordon Levitt.

Last edited:

Here you go people....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joseph-Gordon-1-6-Head-Sculpt-Hottoys-Blake-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-DX12-Bane-Robin-/221145673411?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337d4f2ec3

...and honestly...the more I look at it...the more I like the "dubbyah" junior sculpt I have. I find this new one not very accurate.

Thanks for sharing the link. Think it's not perfect but as always the result will also depend on the lightning. Hope it looks good in hand.

Here you go people....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joseph-Gordon-1-6-Head-Sculpt-Hottoys-Blake-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-DX12-Bane-Robin-/221145673411?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337d4f2ec3

...and honestly...the more I look at it...the more I like the "dubbyah" junior sculpt I have. I find this new one not very accurate.

6926ea81jw1dy0ie80zcpj.jpg

Yeah, I see a little W. Bush there and a whole lot of this guy:

T2_T1000_PR18.jpg

Is this the same sculpt?

042007y19n288612lro8no.jpg

For some reason this looks more like him to me...

Can anyone translate this?

215660_487912664580400_169969323_n.jpg

Some people on FB are saying this says something about a Blake and a Trench Coat Gordon being made in 2013.

"New TDKR release for 2013, and its not the already announced catwoman. HT will eventually give a satisfactory answer soon enough."

Thats what i understand, from my limited mandarin reading ability. :lol

Last edited:

"New TDKR release for 2013, and its not the already announced catwoman. HT will eventually give the answer soon enough."

Thats what i understand, from my limited mandarin reading ability. :lol

Thanks. That 100% more than I know.

At now I know the people throwing Blake, Gordon and DX Two-Face around are just posting their wants.

Of course it does say something new coming from DKR and not catwoman

Back