Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW DUTCH SCHAEFER PREMIUM FORMAT PICS** UPDATE

This dutch is really a piece to make me dream about !!!
I am a fan of the first movie and I went to the cinema to see all the Arnie's stuff when I was a teenager...
Fantastic addition, my friend :clap:clap:clap
(And I'm curious to see what Hot Toys will realize in 1/4 scale...)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW DUTCH SCHAEFER PREMIUM FORMAT PICS** UPDATE

Great Score on Dutch and good to see a QC sticker but your IM turned out Fantastic; Robert

Hey Colossus, always good to see the QC sticker! Thanks for the feedback on the Iron Man, really pleased with the outcome and looking forward to show you the War Machine :clap

@ Darthstitch
@ Sundance
@ Sarvesh

Thanks for your feedback guys and great comments. Hope to update my thread with some early shots of the War Machine 1/4 Maquette very soon :clap

This dutch is really a piece to make me dream about !!!
I am a fan of the first movie and I went to the cinema to see all the Arnie's stuff when I was a teenager...
Fantastic addition, my friend :clap:clap:clap
(And I'm curious to see what Hot Toys will realize in 1/4 scale...)

You must be a similar ago to me. I can remember going to see Predator for the first time, amazing! Dare I say...
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Great thread you got going here with some fantastic work going on to perfect your displays Roberto. :clap :hi5:

Look forward to seeing more.
Oh and...Dutch or Fail! :rotfl

P.S You're always welcome around my place mate. Could do with some sweet display ideas. :wink1:

You must be a similar ago to me. I can remember going to see Predator for the first time, amazing! Dare I say...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Great thread you got going here with some fantastic work going on to perfect your displays Roberto. :clap :hi5:

P.S You're always welcome around my place mate. Could do with some sweet display ideas. :wink1:

Hey Col, many thanks for checking out my thread bro :hi5: thanks for the great feedback and your invite is very kind. I'd be more than happy to pass by if in the area and talk display ideas! :1-1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh nooooo.
I'm very younger than 40 in fact...hum :
I'm 39 old !!!:lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **COMPLETED CUSTOM WAR MACHINE MAQUETTE PICS** UPD

Hi guys, as you all know, now that i have successfully completed my custom battle damaged Iron Man Maquette (which you can see back on page 20), i have now turned my attention towards the War Machine Maquette to have that epic matching pair and to recreate a more realistic look based on the end battle scene in the movie Iron Man 2! The good news is that the War Machine itself is complete but the base still needs a bit of tweaking so the final pics should be up at the end of the week. Hope to see you back here on Friday! Thanks for looking and for your support :wave

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **MY CUSTOM WAR MACHINE 1/4 MAQUETTE** UPDATE

Nice score on Dutch. Can't wait to see the final works on WM.

Thanks my brother! Dont worry, pics of the War Machine will be up very soon...and may i say from what i see so far that its turned as good if not better than my custom Iron Man :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

Okay, so here some quick pics of the War Machine guys... basically, as Iron Man, i have added battle damage to War Machines armour aswell as adding small touches like water splashes too to recreate a wet look which is taken from the end battle scene in the movie Iron Man 2...

ejusuvy4.jpg

yruta9ah.jpg

yze8y2e5.jpg

yhera6u9.jpg

ne9ujuba.jpg

ATTACH]52456[/ATTACH]

View attachment 52457

View attachment 52458

View attachment 52459

more pics to follow but just a little taster. Thanks for looking :clap would be great if someone knows how to enlarge the pics for me

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **MY CUSTOM WAR MACHINE 1/4 MAQUETTE** UPDATE

Very awesome custom, congrats my friend ;)

And once again fantastic job war machine is looking really awesome cant wait to see the shots of the two statues together

WM is looking cool Roberto. And what do you mean by enlarging pics? Aren't you using a digital camera now?

WM is looking cool Roberto. And what do you mean by enlarging pics? Aren't you using a digital camera now?

Thanks Sarv, no, what I meant is that if someone could enlarge my pics for me as mine always come up on the forum as very small and you have to click into it to see the larger size...I've tried so many times to avoid this but it never seems to work!:slap

You're a brave man playing about with such an expensive piece.
As said finished product looks great. Congrats.

Thanks Sarv, no, what I meant is that if someone could enlarge my pics for me as mine always come up on the forum as very small and you have to click into it to see the larger size...I've tried so many times to avoid this but it never seems to work!:slap

Oh OK! Got it. I just checked your post and you are using the following code:

Instead when you upload your image on ImageHost/TinyPic, copy the directly link for that image and use the following code:

You should have a full size image the next time you post here. I hope this helps. Awaiting more updates soon.
23lo1vr.gif

Back