Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took this yesterday at a Vietnam Veteran's Salute:
351sdcg.jpg

If I could just get a real good camera with a really powerful macro, it could be better than my point and shoot.

DSC08437.jpg

Man, looking at that set of pics all together I can see how right-hand dominant I am.

Gonna have to remember to mix things up a bit in the future.

Nice pic Mag! Those with your tubes?

(just flick the pics in Photoshop if you notice a trend like that. ;))

Pic I took of Charlie last weekend. Posted it in the Kids thread, but figured I'd post it here too. :)

574685_268210823270670_229611467130606_589695_935417891_n.jpg

Nice shot bee. :) What lens are you using?

Nice pic Mag! Those with your tubes?

Only the third one was taken with the tubes on my kit lens. The rest were all taken with my Canon 50mm f1.4.

(just flick the pics in Photoshop if you notice a trend like that. ;))

Good suggestion!

I just flipped the second one in Photobucket. :D

[Does it look weird that way or is that just my right-handedness coming out?]

Spring rules. I saw so much amazing new growth in the woods the other day, but I left my phone in the car.

Good work. :duff

Indeed. The world comes back to life.

And thanks man. :duff

Nice shot bee. :) What lens are you using?

Only the third one was taken with the tubes on my kit lens. The rest were all taken with my Canon 50mm f1.4.

Good suggestion!

I just flipped the second one in Photobucket. :D

[Does it look weird that way or is that just my right-handedness coming out?]

Indeed. The world comes back to life.

And thanks man. :duff

Thanks! I've had the camera in his face so often he ignores the hell out of me when I have it out. Lol it's a chore and a half to get him to look at me. Drives me nuts!

I also used the Canon 50mm lens Love that lens!

And they all look fine to me! Keep it up sir looking forward to seeing more of your shots. :)

I'm removing some water damage from some old family portraits. It's clear these are professionally done but there's no photo stamp, so obtaining permission for a reprint is not an option.

I'd like to get prints done but I'm sure I'm going to be challenged on copyright. Suggestions?

Just tell them the photographer was your Uncle and he's dead. Kinda hard to obtain permission from a deceased photographer. ;)

(my Mother-in-law used that when she was getting copies of a 60 year old portrait of her Father re-printed for his funeral...)

I've only been challenged once, but it was actually getting some of MY OWN prints done for some of my clients.

Thanks! I've had the camera in his face so often he ignores the hell out of me when I have it out. Lol it's a chore and a half to get him to look at me. Drives me nuts!

I also used the Canon 50mm lens Love that lens!

And they all look fine to me! Keep it up sir looking forward to seeing more of your shots. :)

:hi5:

The 1.8, 1.4, or 1.2?

Back