The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

I imagine the battle of the five armies and smaug will be in part 2. Though, maybe a flashback to smaug will be in the first part.

I think after they escape Mirkwood via the barrels might be the point where part 1 ends. They will most likely save the smug sequences and the battle of Five Armies for part 2.

I hope the Jersey Shore cast doesn't make it into this movie, you never know with Hollywood.

Snooki as a dwarf :horror

Snookie is NOT a dwarf!

By her proportions... I'd say she was a midget.

I am currently watching the LoTR trilogy, ( I just started The Two Towers) and I completely forgot how fantastic these movies are.

I mean, I saw each of them in the movie theater like everyone else so long ago, but for some reason, I forgot how incredible they were. After all I haven't seen them in a long, long time.

I know the last film not only won a bunch of awards, but also received movie of the year so you would think that would tell me something about the quality.

Actually, to put it a different way, I knew that the quality was there, but as I am currently watching these movies right now, I feel kind of mesmerized by the characters, music, and scenery.

And it makes me realize that I can't wait for The Hobbit to come out. If PJ can recreate the magic with these new movies that I feel the original trilogy has then I'll love them.

I used to have the Uruk-Hai Berserker PF and ever since I sold it I've always somewhat regretted getting rid of it because it honestly was the best PF I had EVER seen in person. (And I've seen a few).

Now I wish I had it back even more so since I forgot how much fun these movies were.

Really looking forward to the RWoS PF and I even got on the waitlist for the Snow Troll.

One day I would really like to get another Berserker PF for the collection and hopefully my Snow Troll will convert.

Maybe I'm crazy, and since I'm currently in the middle of the trilogy, my mind may be somewhat influenced here, but I think this trilogy stands up with the best of em out there...

Star Wars, Pirates, Indy. I think it's great.

I'm not usually in the LoTR section, but hopefully I can contribute more to it and become a bigger fan in the process.

Last edited:

:exactly:LOTR is the most epic trilogy put on the big screen. Nothing can compare to it's scope.

Does EE stand for the Extended Edition?

Edit: Yeah, I think I just found out that that's what it means. I guess I'll need to buy the bluray now!

yepvv.png

Just showed my 9 year old daughter the trailer, she's like meh.

Needless to say she's grounded.

Back