Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

I'll come over but i'll be leaving with the 1:2 Iron Man and some of the other stuff i've spotted in your collection. :yess: :lol

Av has hidden laser weapons that disintegrate carbon life forms at the second they touch polystone. :lecture

But have fun :lol

I'll come over but i'll be leaving with the 1:2 Iron Man and some of the other stuff i've spotted in your collection. :yess: :lol

There will be no holes in my collection.
You will trigger my trip wire and then all hell will brake loose! You do not want to find out :nana:

Av has hidden laser weapons that disintegrate carbon life forms at the second they touch polystone. :lecture

But have fun :lol

Alarms on.
Target acquired, blasters on full, target eliminated
:nono

End of line...

End of story

:wave

Looks like Bane is arriving tomorrow! :panic:
Time to brake some backs! :mwaha

There will be no holes in my collection.
You will trigger my trip wire and then all hell will brake loose! You do not want to find out :nana:

CursesBaby.jpg

I got a good number of statues this week from Sideshow. They announced that they will be shipping my WM 1:1 by the end of the week so it should be here next week!

DSC04185.jpg

Madam Hydra arrives with some fan fair!

First impressions are very good. I dont mind the size of this statue and its very much worth it for me.
I will show you in a few pics later what I mean.

Paint is very good, the sculpt is very sexy and after having the Ex on hand I very much like to display here with the EX head

I love the base (Again you will see why, in a few pics...)

For now enjoy and I will put up some videos as soon as time allows.

Since no one had put up unboxing, I thought I would contribute and put up some pics for you all

DSC04186.jpg

DSC04187copy.jpg

Here is where the fun starts...

DSC04191.jpg

DSC04192.jpg

DSC04193.jpg

DSC04194.jpg

Fantastic work and many thanks to all of the Artists

Idol Workshop
Seth Rinaldi
Joe Allard
Brandy Anderson
And the Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team and Sideshow Collectibles for producing this statue!

One of the biggest reason I ordered this was to match her up with the custom Cap of mine from Brazil, after looking at the pics I was laughing on the floor :) The Madam is trying to get a handful of poor Cap! LOL

DSC04200.jpg

DSC04201.jpg

DSC04202.jpg

WHOA! Another Great Score and Great Pic's; Alex, her Clawed hand looks like it should hold your Heart or Balls :lol:lol:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSz4qjFiN0[/ame]

Wow, good one! :clap

What if you moved her a bit more to her right so that her hand would stand out more?

Yes I can and I can even add Red Skull PF!
I will work on it the next few days

Back