• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman Stansfield sculpt, loose bodies , Byung Hun Lee sculpt , elder predator cape.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I accept paypal only. All items are in the UK , shipping elsewhere will most likely be extra , just pm me. :)

Byung Hun Lee sculpt. What you see is what you get. £12.00 posted.

DSC05049.jpg

Hot toys AVP Elder predator cape. It's missing the buckle that fastens around the neck although this could be easily fixed with just about anything. This could work great for a number of customs. £12.00 shipped.

DSC05046.jpg

Collection of bodies. Some are damaged , all probably easily fixable. It's mostly the neck joints. This is ideal for custom guys !.
Also what I think is a TTL body in there. The one that's similar to hot toys and all their pegs fit. £30.00 posted.

DSC05044.jpg

DSC05045.jpg

Thanks for looking. :wave

Last edited:
Thanks Bob !.
Stansfield sculpt sold !.
Bodies , Byung Hun Lee sculpt and Elder cape still for sale.

Thinking of spliting the bodies up , can anybody tell me if I'm correct in thinking that body pictured on it's own is ttl ?.

Back