aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Goo looking out, I just seen that you had already answered my question, but I do appreciate you taking the time out to answer my question one more time...:)

No big deal bro :wink1:

Is he there yet!? :panic: :panic:

unfortunately not yet :(

there was a Clearance delay... had to call FedEx... I hope he comes tomorrow now :)

Sep 6, 2011 12:03 - Clearance delay - COLOGNE DE - Clearance instructions from the importer are required.

OPTIMUS is on FedEx Vehicle :yess: :dance

166301_o-1.gif

131207_o.gif

Knowing, where it is and have to wait for it, is the worst part of collecting. It could easily, drives people insane, especially, this awesome piece. Can't wait to see the in hand pictures.

276817_19004299144_6271975_n.jpg

presents the Optimus Prime Maquette 28/150
prod-icon-sideshow-exclusive.gif

From the blockbuster film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen comes the Optimus Prime Maquette, taken directly from the 3D digital files used in the making of the film. This outstanding and imposing maquette captures the legendary Autobots leader mid-stride as he takes the Decepticons head on in the fight to save Earth. Standing two feet high and composed of high quality polystone and die cast metal materials, each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Complete with switch-out fists and blaster cannons for a customizable display, the Optimus Prime Maquette is the perfect addition to any collection.

ssprime.jpg

Autobots, ROLL OUT!!! :lol

After two years of waiting, my friends, the red blue truck is finally here :bounce and a dream come true for me :bess: because I've always wanted a high-quality Transformers Collectible (nothing against Hasbro) at home and now is possible... thanks Sideshow Collectibles :bow

The maquette is the freaking great, you can watch it for hours and always find new details ... just f...ing AWESOME :rock if you have the chance for the Reg... go buy it, because the Guns rocks more on the Maquette.

Wish you much fun with the 57 images (reduced from 170 pictures :horror) and the YouTube Video :) sry for the delay my friends :wink1:

Sideshow Collectibles Optimus Prime Maquette YouTube Video

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR03zJ7bLPE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR03zJ7bLPE[/ame]

n2ycuh.jpg

Back