My Collection by Wolverine_X-Men ☢ New Update Page 18 Wolverine LSF and more ! ☢

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Collection by Wolverine_X-Men

Hi everyone !

It's been a while since last time. I finally moved into my new house, we do not rent anymore, we bought it. So now I have my own room to put my whole collection.

Since April I keep collecting a lot of statues and figures, most of them are newly displayed.

I hope you will enjoy.

I just want to add this one and say....

This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow.
Pirates so brave, on the seven seas.
A mystical quest to the Isle of Tortuga.
Raven locks sway on the ocean breeze.
:banana

WOW! Major Congrats on your New Layout and House, Great setup and Collection; Wolverine

Nice collection. You Displayed them very well and classy. Did you sell the Hulk Comiquette for the Hulk PF? I noticed the HUlk PF is where the comiquette used to be. Just curious. I wasn't a huge fan of the PF, but seeing it more makes me like it more. that make sense? Anyway, nice setup.

Very nice collection, congrats on your Hulk PF! : )

Nice collection. You Displayed them very well and classy. Did you sell the Hulk Comiquette for the Hulk PF? I noticed the HUlk PF is where the comiquette used to be. Just curious. I wasn't a huge fan of the PF, but seeing it more makes me like it more. that make sense? Anyway, nice setup.

I still have the comiquette and have no plan to sell it. I like it even if the PF is more impressive. I put it nearby the Wolverine 1/1 bust, because two Hulk standing side by side is not diversify.

The PF is the kind of statue that you can see on some pictures but until you haven't see it for real, you have no idea what it really is.

Definitely a Must-Have !

New PF !

I definitely prefer the original Captain America (whose my favorite statue above everything else), but the suit is very great and I like the pose. He deserves to be display in my collection.

Simply Amazing collection Wolverine...There are a few must haves for me in your collection. Also, are those Besta or Billy shelves? Classy looking collection and congrats on the house, I hope to be able to buy one next summer.

Back