[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

hey seb are you taking commissions at all?? ive been trying to pm you about some customs that i would really like to have. please let me know. thanks .

Not anymore ATM;
i'm finishing the stuff i have on my plate.
Maybe later but not sure at all.

Sad to hear that bro, but I completely understand, being a new parent myself. I'm glad I was able to get my hands on some of your genius while I could :duff

Once again I would like to thank Nic (Neo) for taking some awesome pics of my figures.

SO here's the first two.
My custom Captain America and The Punisher

ncap.jpg

punisher.jpg

Wow... those pics are awesome. Captain America looks like a real person in that shot :google

:horror:horror:horror

Incredible custom figures and incredible photography :thud:

Wow... those pics are awesome. Captain America looks like a real person in that shot :google

but he's a real person! He is hiding in my kitchen. I can't found him anymore! :slap

:rotfl thank you seb but tes figurines déchirent tellement, c'est pas dur de faire de belles photos :D

I cant wait to see your amazing pics of Cobb neo :)

I cant wait to see your amazing pics of Cobb neo :)
Thank you buddy, I'm glad that you like it! I hope that Cobb will be here tomorrow but I have no body for him! I'm gonna take one in my collection for taking pics ahah

Epic pics man! I wish I could get Neo to catalog my collection :drool

Back