Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

Great addition to my Batman Returns shelf! :rock

P1100823.jpg

:lol Thanks Colossus!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JtSpNyy_8VQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JtSpNyy_8VQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

BATMAN DX02 (Part 2)

P1080891.jpg

P1080895.jpg

P1080902.jpg

P1080877.jpg

P1080867.jpg

P1080871.jpg

P1080867-1.jpg

P1080878.jpg

P1080874.jpg

P1080873.jpg

Okay I'm very please to announce that yesterday I received my very first Elvis1976 repainted figure. Here's a teaser:

P1100866.jpg

Nice additions Mag. Love the look of your room, those wall shelves have a great presence.

I love your pictures too, I'd like to do a similar thing with my own collection

Thanks, glad you like. :)

I just had a dimmer switch installed for the room and now my wife says it looks like a museum @ low light! :rock

Uhh... I knew that. I was just testing you...

:doh

Finally finished modifying the Takara suit. And I put on the lforigno velvet TDK cape just as an experiment.

P1100764.jpg
[/CENTER]

:clap Bravo! I say again....BRAVO!

:horror :slap :horror :slap :horror :slap :horror :cuckoo:

WHERE THE HE** HAVE I BEEN! You've been busy man! Sheesh, need to come in more often.

I dig stopping by to see what you have taken photos of and am glad you include things like your Edward Scissorhands. I sometimes forget about my non HT's or Sideshow collectibles and then I see something like those photos and it makes me think of and appreciate them.

Can't wait to see the Two-Face stuff and no biggie on helping you out there. Glad to hear that you nabbed him and I'm sure you and many other freaks here would have done the same for me.

:lol Thanks Chigger, I try to keep things interesting. :)

And I hear what you're saying, I tend to forget about my non Hot Toys/Sideshow stuff, but I don't want to forget my roots so to speak. Plus a lot of this stuff is fun to take pictures of even if I don't display it.

And if nothing else this thread serves as a way for me to catalogue everything.

nice additions, Mag. \m/

Thanks fosing! :rock

Not exactly an "action" figure as the only point of articulation is her neck. But what she doesn't have in articulation she makes up for in spare parts:

P1100869.jpg

Lot's of accessories. And with 3 sets of arms and 3 heads, there are lots of "posing" options.

Really like this figure, but like so many in my collection, there is no place for her. At least she now has a home here. :)

going for the medicom RAH, Mag? a pose able Rei.haha

...I forgot about her... :idea

I should get her, but the cheapest I can find her for at the moment is $165. https://cgi.ebay.com/Medicom-RAH-EVA-Evangelion-2-0-Rei-Re-run-stock-/250719355811?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6009c3a3#ht_1653wt_907

Considering that I'm not sure I'm wanting to dedicate the space for her I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that much.

Also, Neon Genesis was kind of a phase for me. It's one of the only Anime things I've ever been interested in. It was really engrossing, and I love the Rei character. But it would be the only Anime thing on display in my collection... I do think I have something from Akira somewhere in storage.

If I see it loose and cheap sometime I just might get it. :duff

^at least you picked that version, not the school girl uni pedobear-rific one.haha
the injured or v1 Rei could be cheaper though, i think. :/

Back