• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**Hot Toys USCM, Custom Man on Fire, Life Sized Pred head**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator vs. Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anywhere I wanna be. Just like Visa, but without t
Ok, here's the list:
1.Drake(missing pistol, and lantern) Has repainted HS looks 100% better. someone repainted him and the paint was peeling when I got him, I cleaned off most of it from his arms has original box and stand too.(the rest can easily come off with warm soapy water) Original muscle body is in perfect shape as well(under the paint of course) TRADED

2.Apone only comes with BDU's NO armour, and a pistol. Has "Hero" repainted HS looks really really good. Has original stand, and box. $150

3.Ripley 100% complete, and stock figure. Comes with original stand, no box(I can tell you where to get one free of charge though)
TRADED

4.Custom Sunohc Man on Fire Denzel Washington figure. I had Sunohc make and paint the HS, and get the suit. I bought the body, and gun. Unfourtunately the HS took a tumble off my table and got a few paint chips, they can easily be fixed though.......I went over them with Sharpies:slap . This figure cost me over $400 to have made. I'm looking to get $300 for him

5.Custom made P1 Bio'd Predator bust. Made by Isaac(915stag) here on the boards. I love this thing to death, but in light of recent developments I need to sell it. I'm looking to get $400 shipped it includes a stand as well with a custom Predator logo**Pics added in last post**.
All figures, apart from Denzel and Drake are in mint condition, they were never played with and displayed in my locked glass case away from light, pets and children:lol I should also note, that the prices I've listed are NOT set in stone, NO reasonable offer will be turned down.

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
100_0772.jpg

100_0771.jpg

100_0780.jpg

100_0778.jpg

100_0779.jpg

100_0777.jpg

100_0783.jpg

Last edited:
Re: **Hot Toys USCM, Custom Denzel Washington figures**

I am the one that repainted Drake's head, and the arms. I am VERY happy with how well Drake's head came out in the repaint. I know I goofed up on his arms. I got the "Hero Head" for Sgt. Apone since it actually looked like him, and is a MUCH better head sculpt than the one Hot Toys did for him. I'm happy with how it turned out too. :)

I hated losing these figures. :( I hope the find another good home. I just really needed the money when I sold them to T.J.

Good luck with your sales T.J.

Re: **Hot Toys USCM, Custom Denzel Washington figures**

Well, I'd love to get Drake and Apone back from you T.J. but I just don't have the money. :( So...what are you looking for in a trade? Please send me a PM, and let me know. Thanks! :wave

Back