[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Hey dude you have to check the 12" WWE Maximum Aggression Undertaker and tell me what you think about that HS for Lobo.

I was very close to using this guy for a custom of mine, he was sold out at TRU in Saint Louis, Missouri though.

I was on the phone with Nam, walking through multiple TRU's looking for this turd. :rotfl

Loving the dead end inspired work

Love to get some of your stuff in the collection. just started a new job so hopefully in the future I can send you some of my sourced parts for you to work your magic m8 on stuff Ive not been able to start

Excellent execution as usual Seb

Lobo looks amazing so far!! Amazing work on the headpaint.

Only one suggestion, and I am sure you are on it already - replace the zipper with something in 1/6th scale if you can.

Hey dude you have to check the 12" WWE Maximum Aggression Undertaker and tell me what you think about that HS for Lobo.

You know i kinda like the proportion of this body with this head. :dunno

IMG_8324.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

Lobo looks amazing so far!! Amazing work on the headpaint.

Only one suggestion, and I am sure you are on it already - replace the zipper with something in 1/6th scale if you can.

haha i know man i just put it quickly on the body before taking the pics!
THanks anyway.

You know i kinda like the proportion of this body with this head. :dunno

IMG_8324.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

Yes!!! Great choice for the body... I wasn't sure if it would appropriately bulky for him, but it looks perfect :rock :rock

And I'm surprised how good the Logan sculpt works for him... this is going to be another masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:

and elvis, that lobo looks awesome! i cant believe that's a wolverine head...WOW! :horror

Last edited by a moderator:
Back