• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: Medicom Day 5 Jack Bauer 12" figure (hoodie version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided I'm not going to keep my Medicom Day 5 Jack Bauer. He was removed from his box only once (today in fact) to try out the clothing on the Enterbay figure. But he has been re-clothed and includes all of his original items and box. The body is not broken either (apparently a common probablem with Medi figures).

I'm selling it for LESS than what I paid for it. I'm asking for $100 SHIPPED and PayPal fees. I am also open to trades. Let me know what you have and I'll see if there is anything I want. :D

Please feel free to PM me any questions or offers. Thanks!

dsc00978w.jpg

Here are some things I'd be willing to trade for/trade towards:

HT Cannibal Jack Sparrow 12" figure (must include all accessories/heads)
HT Two-face/Harvey Dent 12" figure
HT BD Endoskeleton 12" figure
SS Rebel Fleet Trooper 12" figure (would have to included something else)
HT Truetypes/muscle bodies (would have to include something else or multiples)
SS Gandalf the Grey 12" figure
HT Secret Service male 12" figure
SS Snake Eyes 12" figure
SS Holiday Frankenstein 12" figure
SS Holiday Dracula 12" figure
Medicom Hannibal Lecter

Might be more things I'd trade for, but this is just off the top of my head.

I am willing to break this up now if, and ONLY if, I get takers on all of the parts! EDIT: I have takers!

Head+body+hands $25 - minivader PENDING
Hoodie $20 - KBA PENDING
Shirt $20 - rw23 PENDING
Pants $20 - rw23 PENDING
Bag $20 - rw23 PENDING
Gun, recorder, PDA $10
shoes,socks $5

Last edited:
Hey Butt Munch...I might be interested, but, can you explain why you're selling it? You just don't like the way it fit? Because I saw someone's pics of the Enterbay Jack in the Day 5 get up, and everyone was salivating over the prospect of finding the Medicom Day 5 clothes.

I just decided I liked the Enterbay's outfit more than this. The clothing does fit on the figure just like everyone's pics, but I just didn't like it. Personal preference I'm sure.

Last year I would have :lol

Here are some things I'd be willing to trade for/trade towards:

HT Two-face/Harvey Dent 12" figure
HT BD Endoskeleton 12" figure
SS Rebel Fleet Trooper 12" figure (would have to included something else)
HT Truetypes/muscle bodies (would have to include something else)
SS Gandalf the Grey 12" figure (would need a little extra something)
HT Secret Service male 12" (would need a little extra something)

Might be more things I'd trade for, but this is just off the top of my head.

I can go as low as $130 shipped in the US. International shipping extra based on location.

Also added that I would be willing to trade for a HT Cannibal Jack Sparrow 12" figure (must include all accessories/heads).

find out how much it costs to ship to markham ontario. also is your new offer without paypal fees?

Back