Anti-Venom? Should SSC consider this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Anti-Venom Product?

• Yes

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 33 78.6%

• Total voters

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Now SSC isn't usually the first to jump over new stuff in the Marvel Universe but this figure seems to be getting a lot buzz both positive and negative. Looking at its design it isn't terribly original but gives a Negative Zone Spidey vibe and I'm wondering how many would buy a Comiquette or some sort of product based on this guy.

I know that there are plenty of characters who need to be done before this guy. I know there needs to be more standard Venom stuff before him but I want to know if you would buy or not.

amazingspiderman569as0.jpg

dmc11008mj1.jpg

NO!!

The last thing I want is something to remind me Marvel's biggest mistake ever. No OMD or BND merchandise for me.

Man I wish Marvel would just fire that ass Quesada. Hiring him was Marvel's second biggest mistake.

im all for venom almost anything.......since i have the negative zone spidey, this would be a must for me, but hopefully with a higher ES :google

So is this Eddie Brock? Haven't followed the comics in ages. I know Eddie got rid of the suit so is this his new suit or something?

Nevermind....got off my lazy ass and looked it up

"Upon being assaulted by Mac Gargan, the current Venom, the Venom symbiote attempts to leave Gargan to re-bond with Brock, much to Gargan's (and Brock's) dismay. However, upon making contact with Brock, Brock's skin is shown to be caustic to his former symbiote, and as a white substance seeps out of his pores covering his body, Brock becomes Anti-Venom. It is interesting to note that as Anti-Venom, he is a color-inverted version of Mac Gargan's appearance as Venom, rather than his own."

Back