The collection(s)...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been meaning to take pictures of the car collection for a while now. As well as other things I collect. Up first are the cars....not all of these are on display due to a display room im finishing. So I just took some quick pictures of the cars I have on display right now. All cars are 1/12 scale and up. Inluding a super rare 1/8 scale Lamborghini Reventon by Amalgam. I have a 1/8 Gallardo in organge and a 1/8 Murcielago LP640 in lime green coming shortly also.
I also have a pretty large collection of snakes that I keep and breed. I took single shots of species that I have multiples of. To take pictures of EVERY single snake I have would take all day........I have over 50 total. Enjoy...

Chris

The case these cars are sitting in is a custom made wall mounted case. Leather wraped exterior with suade interior. The glass itself is opend by hytrolic dampers at the press of a button.

Chris

below are pictures of auto arts 1/12 Murclielago roadster and CMC's 1/12 Mercedes benz SLR. With real leather interior used from the actual car. Paint is also the same used on the actual car. The SLR is actually having an acrylic case being made for it as I write this. Hense it sitting in the box for now....

Great collection,hopefully these won't flake like Sideshow's high end crap does.

Yea, nice collection! those lambo's are sexy.Did you pick these up in Toronto? and also, i am curious if you know any stores in the GTA that sell AutoArt and Kyosho for decent prices?, i've bought a few from a couple places in Pacific Mall and at another Asian mall close to it.I know there is a store downtown around the Eaton Center that only sell stuff like this but, i am not driving downtown screw that.

Back