Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Dusty just explained that the color piece is Adam's artwork -- Photoshopped -- and not the actual statue.

Hopefully the man himself will tell more later tonight.

This is a great concept, and just what the doctor ordered. Pervy as hell, too. :D

Yeah, looks like she's removing the glove. While I'm not a fan at all of the character (or costume to be honest), I'll probably still pick it up as I haven't been disappointed with any of the sculpts. They're a good value too imo.

lets just hope the finished painting exactly mimics the sketch.
and we dont once again have a sculpt based off a sketch that ends up not matching the final print... :monkey1

I like her. :) If I wasn't told the color pic was Adam's color art, I would have thought that was the actual statue. It looks so 3d!

I like her. :) If I wasn't told the color pic was Adam's color art, I would have thought that was the actual statue. It looks so 3d!

There's some confusion about this now... it's perhaps a photo of the sculpt, covered up a bit by some Photoshop magic done by Adam himself. He'll be able to clear that up in the chat later today!

Confirmed by Adam: The teaser is a pic of the actual (non-painted) statue prototype that he himself colored via Photoshop.

now that's what i'm talking about! the face of ah rogue is gorgeous. i hope the final product looks as good. :monkey5

Judging by the sketch, Rogue must be a little cold...:D

Wonder if that will make it to the statue?

YES! Thank you SideShow for enduring all of my whining. The statue looks awesome! I'm glad it's Rogue. I'm still hoping for a Jean Grey, Wanda, or Ms. Marvel, but Rogue has always been a favorite.

022008_prodblog02.jpg

I like what I see so far! I just wish they were bigger!

Back