Sideshow Cleaning Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
Well, I had to do it. My closets and garage were getting too full. They had to go.

Death to the Boxes!!!

I went through my collection and figured out what pieces I knew would never leave and took the boxes to the farm. For some reason it seemed that this event needed to be documented so here goes.

Here's what I chose. Included were 2 pieces of my Jabba setup that still had boxes which were Han/Carbonite and Leia. Also was the Bossk that was gifted to me by Greg "The Boss" Anzalone. (Thank you again Sideshow and Greg!!)

clean01.jpg

The slaughter begins. Cover your eyes if you must!

clean02.jpg

clean03.jpg

clean04.jpg

During the butchering I noticed the magnet system that was started with the Star Wars 1/6th figures. Interesting point was that each "door" and each "box" was supposed to have 2 magnets each but neither box I cut up had four total magnets. Maybe I couldn't find them but I swear there were only 3 magnets in each of the boxes I killed.

clean05.jpg

clean06.jpg

Of course I kept all of the good foam pieces I found in the boxes for future packing.

clean07.jpg

Thankfully I went slow because I sometimes found pieces I had long forgotten about!

clean08.jpg

clean09.jpg

clean10.jpg

After the slaughter ended, this was what was left. Amazing how little room it takes when it's all cut down.

clean11.jpg

And then to the recycling bin with some and the trash with others.

clean12.jpg

Remember kids, RECYCLING IS FUN!!!

clean13.jpg

I hope you had fun watching me kill some boxes. Tune in next week when I vacuum my living room!! :D

I've considered doing that, but I'm concerned about moving. What's your plan for that event?

so i googled "death to boxes" for images & here are a few that came up
neo-wakes-in-matrix-pod.jpg

matrix..........interesting
Boxghost3.jpg

then this guy..........you may not be out of the woods schropty..:cool:
dsn0151l.jpg

i think this one is self explanatory........:cool:
blairsdeath.jpg

death rain patato chips?????.........:google

i could go on but i havent the patience for such nonsensense.

btw whats the prize for next freak chat???......:monkey3

I call dibs on anyone who ever wants to throw away a 12" D'hoffryn box. Mmmkay? Thanks. :)

Back