MARION COBRETTI-COBRA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi There,
I am relatively new to this site, but i have been customizing 1/6 scale for a while. My latest edition is Stallone from the movie Cobra.
This figure worked out well. I have even gone to the point where if you look closely i have placed a Matchstick in his mouth and added a cobra on his hand gun.

I apologise for the quality of the photos. I used my camera phone

Any feedback or comments will be much appreciated.

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Sorry guys i got lazy and copied and pasted my original post from another forum.

Last edited:
That looks really well done from what I can see. i wish you had clearer pix, but it looks great to me:rock

More info and better pix please:D

Very cool. Thats a great movie. Great custom as well. Would be nice if you could get some better pics. Welcome aboard!

I saw your pics of this at Medi World quite a while ago and loved it.:cool: Please post some more pics when you can.

Good job man, that looks awesome, I love it!!!!! You just need to add a black trench coat.

Did you use a First Blood body and a Rocky Hot Toys head for this custom?

Great work on Cobra there T-800! I love it. Like Voorhees here, I'm a HUGE Stallone fan too! I've wanted to make my own Cobra custom figure. Thanks for the tips on what parts you used for yours. Great work, and welcome to the "Sideshow Freaks" board! :D

By the way...where did you get his clothes, weapons and necklace and glasses from? I hope to make my own Cobra someday soon. Let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
RECIPE

Head: recast of hot toys rocky head and painted.

Body: Rambo 3 muscular body

Jeans: from hot toys vietnam "shorty" navy seal

Top: purchased of ebay and altered and placed slit and buttons at neck.

Gun holster harness: made from scratch with leather and various bits and pieces.

Boots: BBI Japenese mig pilot. Cut to size and added boot strap buckles

Glasses: come from bbi pilot. Painted with chrome silver and washed and detailed with black paint. They were then buffed to give it a semi shine.

Match. Balsa wood cut to size and then front end dipped in red paint.

Necklace: Dragon windtalkers dogtag. This was cut to size.

Gun: Made from H&K Machine gun which has been modified.
Scope will be added soon.

Gloves from: from hot toys figure. Not sure which figure.

Watch: dragon figure

Hand gun: Colt repainted black and highlighted with gun metal grey. Painted gloss white for handle. Glued color photo copy of cobra onto gun handle. I then then sealed it

Grenades: from bbi figure. The one that looks like George clooney.

Belt: Web belt from dragon "ben" world war 2 pilot. Repainted black with buckle.

Badge:from BBI LAPD outfit. I glued on leather cut to size.

Jacket (not shown):This jacket was seen in at the start of the movie. I decided to cut a neo (N2TOYS) over coat to size.

That is freakin amazing bro!! I've always wanted to try and tackle this, as I absolutely LOVE Cobra. Really one of my favorite films from my childhood. And you really nailed the character, every aspect of him. The match and the cobra pistol are a really nice touch and they make this figure work.

GREAT JOB!!!

I agree with Josh, that you did an amazing job T-800! Thanks for the "recipe" for your Cobra. That'll help me in making mine someday! :D

Back