What's the best Leia collectible out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem with the GG piece is that the proportions of her face are kinda manly, unlike the Sideshow PF, which is beautiful. I don't think that perfect likeness is a relevant issue. Art is a representation, not a reproduction, and the PF is the best representation that I know of.

Yeah, there was something about the Slave Leia statue that I didn't quite like, and it's her face.

well, I'm a rookie here, but I'm quite happy with the artFX leia figurine....

JABBA-THRONE-BIG-LEIA2.jpg

GG Slave Leia for me, using the AH! Artwork as a backdrop. For some reason the PF didn't exude sultryness, so I ended up not getting her.

I like the GG ANH minibust and the cartoonish statue with R2.

almost all Hasbro Leias look like monkeys or guys or have giraffe necks lol.

and this
2zq7n5v.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I am not even going to ask what the hell that thing is/does.:lol

I think the Sideshow ANH Leia PF looks nice, even though I don't have it. I would have to pick Sideshow's Slave Leia PF though. The GG Slave Leia just never really did it for me, sure she looks sexy and all but her body proportions are off and she just comes off looking like a slut. I think the PF portrays her much better, she wasn't a helpless slave and the PF shows that off and I still think she looks sexy and the proportions look more accurate. I know alot of people will say the likeness is off and I don't think it's perfect myself, but the GG version isn't great either IMO.

I also have the GG Animated Leia also and I think it's a good representation as well. It really comes down to if you like an animated look, but I think it's unique and that's why I like it.

i just got my ss exclusive slave leia in yesterday.the likeness to carrie fisher is scary.so scary in fact,my little cousin bust out into song"celebrate the love"yub,yub.

Back